Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cCLavaDragonFarm [1 mil / hr][Lvl 3 Start][Muling][Auto Bonding]

camelCase

11 hours ago, Zirco said:

Does this have antiban features like stalling, breaks, human-like mouse/behavior?

the script has a file with the mouse settings you can configure same with reaction times, you can just use dreambot breaks ig

5 hours ago, Cactuse said:

link to discord does not work

yeah it does

Edited by camalCase

this script does not work good, i never made money, just lost 30m to buy 2 bonds and BOTH accs got banned already, i used proxy too. i want a refund please.

it got stuck many times, first trying to buy the bond, then when i bought it for the script, it couldnt redeem it, it got stuck buying beads for the quest, and both banned in so short time, please just refund me

Edited by Cactuse

17 minutes ago, Cactuse said:

it got stuck many times

theres a fix for getting stuck at the web awaiting approval

17 minutes ago, Cactuse said:

first trying to buy the bond, then when i bought it for the script, it couldnt redeem it

if you mean because the price of a bond is over 9m, there is also an update for that awaiting approval that lets you set the buy price for bonds in all my scripts

as far as couldnt redeem it goes, id need more information on what you mean by that

13 minutes ago, camalCase said:

theres a fix for getting stuck at the web awaiting approval

if you mean because the price of a bond is over 9m, there is also an update for that awaiting approval that lets you set the buy price for bonds in all my scripts

as far as couldnt redeem it goes, id need more information on what you mean by that

PLEASE give me refund, i got banned on both accs already, cant afford to make more.

i Wish you all the best luck with all your updates, this is probably a very good script, just too brand new to work. PLEASE REFUND ME IM BROKE IN REAL LIFE!

Edited by Cactuse

10 minutes ago, Cactuse said:

PLEASE give me refund, i got banned on both accs already, cant afford to make more.

i dont handle the refunds theres a section of the forum for that

10 minutes ago, Cactuse said:

PLEASE REFUND ME IM BROKE IN REAL LIFE!

;--;

Bought this script, got banned on all accounts within 12 hours of starting the scripts. never had so bad success rate before, i will not ask for refund but will not use this broken script either, hope you enjoy the money. and by the way this will in no way make 1m gp per hour, i lost 30 m gp for bonds and supplys.

1 hour ago, Cactuse said:

Bought this script, got banned on all accounts within 12 hours of starting the scripts. never had so bad success rate before, i will not ask for refund but will not use this broken script either, hope you enjoy the money. and by the way this will in no way make 1m gp per hour, i lost 30 m gp for bonds and supplys.

1) A Trial Was Provided. 
    2) This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, Botting takes a lot of trial and error. If you want instant results & you are broke irl, You must consider getting a job. (and not bot osrs)

3) Getting banned depends on various factors, Not just the script. You can never pinpoint a script as a reason for your bans until every other factor in your setup has been proven to work for months now. 

30m is $6, You expect to cheat on a game and not lose $6? Come on man. It takes a lot more losing to finally start making money in this game. 

I don't own the script or know the OP. Just my 2 cents.