Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PERM BANNED FOR NO REASON!!! NEED MOD

Steph2967

Ive spent 1k on scripts in the past week and was permanently banned. I have not broken any single rule whatsoever. Can someone please get back to me ASAP and let me know what the issue is so we can resolve it. You guys have taken 1k from me and then banned me!! The last purchase I tried to make was 200$ and it was put on hold. I don’t understand this has to be a mistake can someone contact me ???!!? I don’t want to have to open a dispute with the bank when we can resolve this very quickly . Thank you have a great day !

Who banned you:  CUSTOMER SERVICE 

Why were you banned: NO CLUE MY PAYMENT WENT ON HOLD AND THEN RECIEVED PERMA VAN 

Why should you be unbanned: ALL I DO IS SUPPORT DREAMBOT AND THE COMMUNITY THIS IS 100% A MISTAKE PLZ REVIEW !!! WHY IS IT FAIR I SPEND NEAR 1K IN SCRIPTS AND THEN GET BANNED SO QUICK!!!!!! 

ACCOUNT NAME STEVEN2967

Warning Points

Who warned you: ACCOUNT WHEN ON HOLD AFTER PURCHASE 

Why you were warned: WASNT WARNED 

Why you should have the points removed: HAVENT DONE ANYTHING

Please use this template for any and all appeals. Thanks!

Edited by Steph2967

I’m just asking you to please look at it from my point of view . I’m starting to piece together the puzzle . If you look at my account you will see two cards. The first one in MY NAME . It’s a credit card and I figured out you guys don’t accept credit cards . I asked my room mate to make the purchases if I did a Zelle . He did it for me 5x and I flew out of town to now hear I’m banned. I called my friend who works at the bank and a chargeback is a chargeback he stated . This whole time I’m looking at you guys like I’m innocent but it’s starting to make sense . There’s no way you guys can think someone is going too spend mass money with you guys to then charge it back in a couple days man I’m losing so much money. If u want to ban me then ban me I get it I’m grown . But lemme try and make it right I’ll even pay by btc and pay u some btc to show I’m solid I need your business it’s not an option . Please accept my appeal . I can prove anything man I got no motive to lie.