Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot

309jmk

You guys are kind of doing shady business behaviors. if I buy a script from someone I'm aloud to leave negative feedback you guys remove it from his profile? Now if someone where to buy osrs gold from me and had a bad experience as they're paying customer they're aloud to leave me a negative feedback there is no difference or expection cause its a "scriptor" or just cause it benefits ur pockets ur going to let someone script who is "paid" and should be free "scam" your users? the scripts buggy look at the thread comments you removed a legit feedback to help a shit script on your site?

I love the site and all but dont act like its the only one out there others will glady take the business and have a better user experience from certain scripts. you guys are great when it comes to most scripts but to pull that and help someone who needs ro re-write there WHOLE code. i bought another script from another site guess what NO ISSUES in the script. im not suppose to be a bug tester when it comes down to PAID. that should all be worked out from the scripter or does he just make his script cash in and never update it sells buggy scripts that needs a whole script re-write.

You guys let people leave him postive reviews, but negative auto removed when we are paying customers. its my choice to leave a negative or postive feedback. i had a negative exerpience there fore i can leave a negative review yet, some how mods or admin have the right to remove a legit feedback to help a "scripter on there site" very fishy. fyi i have over 900 sales on sythe/osbot/powerbot/player auctions. and guess what if someone is legit paying customer had a bad experience they're aloud to leave me negative feedback. yet somehow on here im a paying customer and it gets removed to help what? other fall vicitim to guy that doesnt update scripts makes people pay then updates it? weird every other paid script never had that sort of issue. i dont even care if he fixes the issues i wont be using it AGAIN. i bought another script from another site works flawlessy

Edited by 309jmk

Hey there,

I'm not sure what feedback you left but if it was about the script itself generally you'll need to leave that as a review on the script in the store, not against the scripter.

If it was a store review that was removed, generally I think we only remove negative reviews that are about being banned since that can happen on any script and isn't really a great indicator of anything.

If the script itself is broken, you can report it in the "Report Broken Script" subforum, otherwise we depend on refund requests to see if anything is wrong and will ask scripters to fix any outstanding issues.

Hope that helps.

Me reporting it broken won't do anything his thread has many complaints on issues I didn't see before i bought it. honestly don't care if he fixes the issues already bought a script on another forum works great. will never purchase from that scripter on here again. I don't even care about the refund but the principal you're letting just sell a broken script just hurts your community. look at Camal case chin thread many complaints haven't pushed an update on any of them. but has time to get negative feedback removed by dming yeeter. not even making a thread. if i look at his profile he has postive reviews for people that bought scripts why are thoughs not removed but a negative is? they should all be removed regarding script purchases then. with all scripters, good or bad reviews.

16 hours ago, 309jmk said:

Me reporting it broken won't do anything his thread has many complaints on issues I didn't see before i bought it. honestly don't care if he fixes the issues already bought a script on another forum works great. will never purchase from that scripter on here again. I don't even care about the refund but the principal you're letting just sell a broken script just hurts your community. look at Camal case chin thread many complaints haven't pushed an update on any of them. but has time to get negative feedback removed by dming yeeter. not even making a thread. if i look at his profile he has postive reviews for people that bought scripts why are thoughs not removed but a negative is? they should all be removed regarding script purchases then. with all scripters, good or bad reviews.

The issue is we don't know if a script isn't working well without people reporting it either as broken or enough refund requests come through that we notice a pattern, then we can ask the scripter to fix it or we end up removing it from the store.

I've removed the positive and neutral feedback on his profile, but the other positive seems related to a private script (which is where feedback for that should be). We don't monitor all feedback, and again only know about things that someone tells us, which is why negative feedback usually gets removed if it's a valid request.

@camalCase I'm not sure if there's anything wrong with your script(s), but take a look at recent forum replies and try to get any issues fixed if there are any.

On 10/8/2023 at 1:22 PM, Pandemic said:

The issue is we don't know if a script isn't working well without people reporting it either as broken or enough refund requests come through that we notice a pattern, then we can ask the scripter to fix it or we end up removing it from the store.

I've removed the positive and neutral feedback on his profile, but the other positive seems related to a private script (which is where feedback for that should be). We don't monitor all feedback, and again only know about things that someone tells us, which is why negative feedback usually gets removed if it's a valid request.

@camalCase I'm not sure if there's anything wrong with your script(s), but take a look at recent forum replies and try to get any issues fixed if there are any.

That makes more sense now, guess as long as he fixes the issue for future customers will be better, i know i wont be purchasing from him personally, i love the forum here, not trying to cause issues. but does need resolved for future people so they dont get a bad taste the money for me is whatever already made that back. thanks for what you guys do as well. will be purchasing more stuff from others on here ^.^ guess sense u tagged him nothing more from my side. he just needs to update his scripts and not collect money.