Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pogger BlastFurnacePrepper

snowter

On 8/19/2023 at 12:59 AM, snowter said:

This script prepares fresh accounts off of tutorial island for blast furnace by getting ice gloves, a coal bag, 30 smithing, and doing The Giant Dwarf up until Keldagrim is unlocked. 

Requirements prior to running:

• Account must already have membership
    • Account must have approximately 500k gp

If anyone finds any errors with the script don't hesitate to leave a reply to this thread, I will eventually get around to making it more efficient with less bank checks but too lazy for that now.

Discord server for script suggestions/errors: https://discord.gg/PMymVyuPTQ

hi could you tell me why the bot is doing this? https://prnt.sc/3AHUBeJN4qOm
    I came back 6 hours later to check it and its been standing in this spot. I stop the bot and start it again it leaves the spot goes to camelot but then comes back to this location and just stands here.

• 2 weeks later...

Script has worked really well so far but at this stage, after getting the coal bag and ice gloves, it goes to the bank and then just sits there after it pulls out a camelot teleport, does not even close the bank, it is like its expecting an item to be in the bank that is not there and it breaks the bot as a result. But no notification as to what is missing or why it stopped working.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...