Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Sorceress Garden ❤️ | 1 Click Summer Garden | Up to 150k Thieving exp/h | All 4 Gardens | Fruit or Herbs

Hashtag

# Sorceress Garden Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.61 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Summer Garden out of sync issue

Time since request was made: 54 seconds

Thanks!

On 8/26/2023 at 9:57 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, it shouldn't. I can try running it myself to see if it requires tweaking.

Would really apreciate it because im getting around 20-25 laps a hr and getting sometimes 5-8 misses in a row.

@Hashtag great script, although it seems to get stuck when handing in the squirks to Selim. It keeps using the juice on him instead of continueing the chat. I'm gonna buy it nonetheless, but would be nice if it gets fixed. Also, can you make it an option that it just banks the squirks instead of going to Selim after every inventory? So that I can hand them in myself at one point and the script can just continue doing runs. Would be awesome.

5 minutes ago, JDRS said:

@Hashtag great script, although it seems to get stuck when handing in the squirks to Selim. It keeps using the juice on him instead of continueing the chat. I'm gonna buy it nonetheless, but would be nice if it gets fixed. Also, can you make it an option that it just banks the squirks instead of going to Selim after every inventory? So that I can hand them in myself at one point and the script can just continue doing runs. Would be awesome.

Hey, thanks for the report. IIRC you shouldn't need to go through the dialogue as using the juice on Selim should immediately hand them over. I'll try running it myself to double check. Also, thanks for the suggestion, I'll see what I can do!

1 minute ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the report. IIRC you shouldn't need to go through the dialogue as using the juice on Selim should immediately hand them over. I'll try running it myself to double check. Also, thanks for the suggestion, I'll see what I can do!

When you hand it to him you need to click through the first dialogue screen then it hands them over.. otherwise it just keeps using the juices on him with no succes. Also when banking at the shantay pass bank the bot seems to get stuck when returning to the sorceress house. When I "help" it by clicking a few tiles further it works again. Screenshot can't be uploaded but maybe if you run it yourself you will notice aswell.

6 hours ago, JDRS said:

When you hand it to him you need to click through the first dialogue screen then it hands them over.. otherwise it just keeps using the juices on him with no succes. Also when banking at the shantay pass bank the bot seems to get stuck when returning to the sorceress house. When I "help" it by clicking a few tiles further it works again. Screenshot can't be uploaded but maybe if you run it yourself you will notice aswell.

I was running it at Shantay pass bank a couple days ago without issues. I'll retry in case something has changed since then. You can upload screenshots to imgur.com and embed them here.

47 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I was running it at Shantay pass bank a couple days ago without issues. I'll retry in case something has changed since then. You can upload screenshots to imgur.com and embed them here.

Restarted the script later and since then it worked. Handing in juices however doesn't, caught the bot trying to use the juices on him for 15 minutes before logging out.. just need to click first dialogue screen and it works, would be nice if you can fix that asap so I can stop babysitting the bot (bought the script, thanks!)

26 minutes ago, JDRS said:

Restarted the script later and since then it worked. Handing in juices however doesn't, caught the bot trying to use the juices on him for 15 minutes before logging out.. just need to click first dialogue screen and it works, would be nice if you can fix that asap so I can stop babysitting the bot (bought the script, thanks!)

Hmm, I have Osman and using the juice on him immediately hands the juice over. Any chance you could give me the exact dialogue options you have to go through with Selim?