Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Sorceress Garden ❤️ | 1 Click Summer Garden | Up to 150k Thieving exp/h | All 4 Gardens | Fruit or Herbs

Hashtag

hey @Hashtag

great script, i was testing the summer garden, and i have a few suggestions:

instead of running, have it use the glory amulet teleport to al kharid when banking/redeeming xp

when banking having it drink a few extra sips of stamina until it hits 100energy so it can avoid the next problem:

when out of staminas, rather have it bank than wait there while the energy restores

thank you for the trial

cheers

Edited by gearing

43 minutes ago, gearing said:

hey @Hashtag

great script, i was testing the summer garden, and i have a few suggestions:

instead of running, have it use the glory amulet teleport to al kharid when banking/redeeming xp

when banking having it drink a few extra sips of stamina until it hits 100energy so it can avoid the next problem:

when out of staminas, rather have it bank than wait there while the energy restores

thank you for the trial

cheers

Thanks for the suggestions! Currently, it only uses eternal glory teleport and not regular glory teleports. I can consider the suggestion about run energy!

• 2 weeks later...
    3 hours ago, Felereca said:

trying the trial currently but it enters the gate but just stand there doing nothing..?

If you're doing summer garden, the script will take some time to inspect the maze to understand the current cycle of the npcs. After it has figured it out, it will start running.

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

If you're doing summer garden, the script will take some time to inspect the maze to understand the current cycle of the npcs. After it has figured it out, it will start running.

Ohhh that's why. Sorry for being a bit impatient then. would love to try again but trial has been expired. maybe someday :) rest of the scripts are so good you made!

14 hours ago, Felereca said:

Ohhh that's why. Sorry for being a bit impatient then. would love to try again but trial has been expired. maybe someday :) rest of the scripts are so good you made!

I've reset your trial access so you can activate another trial for free 🙂

# Sorceress Garden has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.69 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue with Jagex Accounts logging out
    • Fixed issue with zooming out
    • Added support for Summer Garden mass world

Time since request was made: 45 seconds

Thanks!

# Sorceress Garden Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.69 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue with Jagex Accounts logging out
    • Fixed issue with zooming out
    • Added support for Summer Garden mass world

Time since request was made: 1 minute

Thanks!

script breaks if you do more than 3 stams. It seems like it pickes up 22 glasses no matter what so if you do more than 3 stams inventory will be full after grabbing one sqirk and bot just leaves/enters garden over and over again