Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Sorceress Garden ❤️ | 1 Click Summer Garden | Up to 150k Thieving exp/h | All 4 Gardens | Fruit or Herbs

Hashtag

18 hours ago, Groot69 said:

So how do I get it to teleport back to Al K with a amulet of glory to bank? Because my inv set up is a pestle and mortar 4 stam potions and the rest empty beer glasses with 3 open spots. But when it's full it won't tele back to bank... Any help

Hi, if you have glory equipped it might use it to teleport out. If you don't have, it should exit the location by using the fountain. Could you please be more specific on the issue you're having?

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hi, if you have glory equipped it might use it to teleport out. If you don't have, it should exit the location by using the fountain. Could you please be more specific on the issue you're having?

I have a glory equipped and when my inv gets full for all the beer glasses I have it just sits there in the summer garden right after it goes through the gate. It doesn't teleport back. It doesn't do anything.

Edit: My inv set up is a pestle and mortar, 4 stam potions, 21 beer glasses. 2 empty spaces. When setting up, I don't select anything to stop the script. I do have the box, "bank juice" ticked though.

Edited by Groot69

On 9/14/2023 at 1:12 AM, Groot69 said:

I have a glory equipped and when my inv gets full for all the beer glasses I have it just sits there in the summer garden right after it goes through the gate. It doesn't teleport back. It doesn't do anything.

Edit: My inv set up is a pestle and mortar, 4 stam potions, 21 beer glasses. 2 empty spaces. When setting up, I don't select anything to stop the script. I do have the box, "bank juice" ticked though.

Could you click the "Report a bug" button when it's stuck like this? Thanks in advance.

Hello dont know what is happening but was getting constant 50 herb runs/hr on spring garden and now the rates this last 2 days dropped to 38 herb runs/hr seems to be failing a lot at the end and 2nd spot by misclicking. Would like to get that nice 50 constant runs again :(.

5 hours ago, Aimless125 said:

Hello dont know what is happening but was getting constant 50 herb runs/hr on spring garden and now the rates this last 2 days dropped to 38 herb runs/hr seems to be failing a lot at the end and 2nd spot by misclicking. Would like to get that nice 50 constant runs again :(.

Hey, could you try tweaking the mouse speed in the client settings to see if it helps with the missclicks?

6 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Could you click the "Report a bug" button when it's stuck like this? Thanks in advance.

Just reported, hope we can get it fixed soon! Thanks brotha!

# Sorceress Garden has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Amulet of eternal glory teleporting

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 7 seconds

Thanks!

# Sorceress Garden Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Amulet of eternal glory teleporting

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 45 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Wasted my whole trial because it logs in and out constantly 😕 reported a bug from the actual script but kinda defeats the purpose now 

On 9/30/2023 at 5:07 PM, Duey said:

Wasted my whole trial because it logs in and out constantly 😕 reported a bug from the actual script but kinda defeats the purpose now 

I can reset your trial once I figure out why it did that.