Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cCAirOrber [lvl-3 start][500K/HR][Auto Bonding][Muling W/cCMule]

camelCase

7 minutes ago, BotFarm123 said:

is it possible to configure the bot to buy sapphire rings, emerald rings, chaos rune, staff of water and staff of air for market price and adjust the price by +5%. The bot has been getting stuck for me on GE when buying supplies, as the items wont buy for the price. Thanks for the trial

yeah i can add that, however after a minute of an item not the bot should be increasing the buy price and remaking the offer, that raised price should stay for the rest of the session

I would love a eat and pot when banking option to make sure it's always running and full, give it a couple of extra inv slots when doing the run and nothing in the caves should be able to take you out in time with full run and food.

outside of that happy days with the bot, Running my first real batch of accounts so will update as I go!

cCAirOrber - LIFETIME has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • antiban fix: reaction timing will now be actually loaded
    • if you experience rapid clicking please delete your old reaction time file
    • fixed hopping to world 0 bug (busy/broke mule)

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 25 minutes, 42 seconds

Thanks!

Hi I have some more feedback. The bot usually dies a few times on the enter Wilderness Widget as it can't press it fast enough before being interrupted by a hit from the nearby mob. It would be very cool to see this done faster. In general a lot of my bots get banned within 24h suiciding, but I think they have been detected already in creation. I am running now some aged and carefully created accounts on residential proxies - so let's see what they can achieve!

I would also love more customisation options when building the account - e.g. combat from 1-27 magic + whatever to achieve HP / defence, as I feel imp catcher quest is a bait and will flag the account. Also what about option to build in F2P without bond to 66 magic, have it been tested?

Thanks - the script does run great and seem very robust.

On 8/9/2023 at 12:45 AM, slayer19961 said:

how many accounts can i run this on?

unlimited

On 8/8/2023 at 3:24 AM, UserNTG said:

I would love a eat and pot when banking option to make sure it's always running and full, give it a couple of extra inv slots when doing the run and nothing in the caves should be able to take you out in time with full run and food.

can probably add this at the end of the week. might have to remind me

1 hour ago, BotFarm123 said:

I would also love more customisation options when building the account - e.g. combat from 1-27 magic + whatever to achieve HP / defence, as I feel imp catcher quest is a bait and will flag the account. Also what about option to build in F2P without bond to 66 magic, have it been tested?

hasnt been tested, guess i could add it, would just be splashing

• 2 weeks later...
    cCAirOrber has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • added customizable mouse

Time since request was made: 8 hours, 30 minutes, 24 seconds

Thanks!

Just a forewarning I got banned on 5 accounts after suiciding this for around 24 hours. Accounts were around 2 weeks old, and the ban was only 1 day (accounts were created on a residential IP, then tutorial island by hand on the same IP with proxifier and runeLite, and all botting done on the original IP. plus all had 1 quest and 5-6 skills leveled up by hand so probably 45 mins playtime and had rested about a week before being used) I am going to try again with normal breaks and see what happens. That being said they suicided all week minus jagex work hours (prob 13 hours a day) so its hard to say what really caused the ban. I seem to always catch a ban if I bot during jagex work hours but can pretty much bot the other 13-16 hours of the day fine on most scripts so we will see what happens with this.

Its also worth mentioning that I didn't intend to suicide the bots all night, so I also left on some other bots 24/7 from the same "batch" and they didn't catch a ban, only the ones using this script. But too many variables to really blame one thing.

Edited by xbloodwhipx

10 hours ago, xbloodwhipx said:

Just a forewarning I got banned on 5 accounts after suiciding this for around 24 hours. Accounts were around 2 weeks old, and the ban was only 1 day (accounts were created on a residential IP, then tutorial island by hand on the same IP with proxifier and runeLite, and all botting done on the original IP. plus all had 1 quest and 5-6 skills leveled up by hand so probably 45 mins playtime and had rested about a week before being used) I am going to try again with normal breaks and see what happens. That being said they suicided all week minus jagex work hours (prob 13 hours a day) so its hard to say what really caused the ban. I seem to always catch a ban if I bot during jagex work hours but can pretty much bot the other 13-16 hours of the day fine on most scripts so we will see what happens with this.

try modifying your mouse path & reaction time json files in Dreambot/Scripts/cCAirOrber/... alot of people use the script so its best to change those to something unique