Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DW Inteligent Alcher Lite

dreamwiver

On 7/15/2023 at 3:39 PM, dreamwiver said:

Hey! 

Thank you for your reply, the script got a major update so it will be live in a few hours, improving the whole flow.

However I don't understand what do you mean. Can you explain with your own words how should the flow look like? I don't understand when you say "player should move them". Where exactly should the player move the items?

Thank you!

Hello, when you alch normally you would set the noted items in your invent to be directly below the Alch button on the magic interface so you don't need to move the house every-time to click the items. 

When it attempts to buy from GE but is unscuccesfull it does not take the cost of gold spent value

Furthremore it will only buy like 5 items at a time, it needs to buy bulk if I set it to spend 1mil it should spend 1mil. - Had to stop the script, not risking it sat there buying 4/5 items at a time over and over.

Edited by Lovell

On 8/2/2023 at 1:29 PM, proahmad said:

it seems like the issue when u are in another place except for the GE area,

But the script starts when I'm in GE.

The issue here is that script buys gold neckless worth 170 gp each, and the price for natural rune is 90, also the High alch value 270
    So you are earning only 10gp per gold neckless

Not worth waiting that much.

The starting cash was 1M

Hello,

Thanks for the message. Yes, this version of the script only prioritizes magic experience, therefore it will always buy the items with the higher value, no matter how little is the profit. I'm working on a feature where the user will be able to choose whether he/she prefers fast experience, or fast cash.

I was on vacations so I could not monoterize the bot behavior, however I just checked and the script is working perfectly.

Please, use the "report a bug" feature of the client if you encounter any further issues.

Thank you!

On 8/4/2023 at 6:12 PM, 19Flash92 said:

Hello, when you alch normally you would set the noted items in your invent to be directly below the Alch button on the magic interface so you don't need to move the house every-time to click the items. 

Hello! Thank you so much for the clarification. This feature is included on the last version, the bot now places the items on the proper inventory slot for a faster alcheing.

On 8/6/2023 at 11:41 AM, Lovell said:

When it attempts to buy from GE but is unscuccesfull it does not take the cost of gold spent value

Furthremore it will only buy like 5 items at a time, it needs to buy bulk if I set it to spend 1mil it should spend 1mil. - Had to stop the script, not risking it sat there buying 4/5 items at a time over and over.

Hello, thank you so much for your message.

That's weird, what is the item the bot was trying to buy? The script is programmed so it buys 10K worth of items each iteration, so in case the user wants to stop the execution, there will be only maximum 10k coins worth of items on the inventory.

Of course, if the alch item is worth 5k on the grand exchange, the script will try to buy only 2 items each iteration. (This is something I have to fix, since 10k/iteration makes sense for Maple longbows, but doesn't make any sense for Rune Platebody, for example). However I'm surprised the script wanted to alch such an expensive item, so again if you could tell me which item was that I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much for using my script and reporting this issue.

On 8/9/2023 at 9:22 PM, Slivs said:

It stops auto as soon as i start it?

Hello @Slivs

I appreaciate your message but unfortunately I can't reproducte. Can you elaborate a bit further what's the issue? I just switched the bot on and works as usual.

Thank you

DW Intelligent Alcher Lite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.05 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Increased coins per set for expensive items

Time since request was made: 14 hours, 43 minutes, 18 seconds

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I've been using this script for several days, it works just fine, sometimes the script counter doesnt match what's in the inventory. the other thing is that it's only been buying gold necklaces , it hasnt gone to anything else and its been quite a few days, is it just me?