Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Vril] Dense Runecrafter

xVril

On 11/5/2023 at 5:50 PM, xVril said:

Where is your character when this happens?

ever;ytime i check it after 6 hours ,  the bot is just standing by the blood altar not doing a thing , or by the dark ess mine ( depending where it ends up nearing the 6 hour mark.... but 99.9 % of the time its by the blood altar )  . spins the camera around and dosnt click to make runes . Does that untill i stop it , then reset it and it goes agian normally for another 6 hours untill i have to stop and restart..

other then that ... FLAWLESS script man ,

EDIT:  just restarted the script and it lasted 2 hours ... just stands at the blood altar , full invo of ess plus fragments   . spins camera around thats it.

Edited by atomicbetty

16 hours ago, atomicbetty said:

ever;ytime i check it after 6 hours ,  the bot is just standing by the blood altar not doing a thing , or by the dark ess mine ( depending where it ends up nearing the 6 hour mark.... but 99.9 % of the time its by the blood altar )  . spins the camera around and dosnt click to make runes . Does that untill i stop it , then reset it and it goes agian normally for another 6 hours untill i have to stop and restart..

other then that ... FLAWLESS script man ,

EDIT:  just restarted the script and it lasted 2 hours ... just stands at the blood altar , full invo of ess plus fragments   . spins camera around thats it.

After the 6 hour log in and out? 

17 minutes ago, xVril said:

After the 6 hour log in and out? 

Yup . Log in and log out . Never changes the fact the after 6 hours the bot stands at altar untill I stop and restart script. 

found accout standing next to dark altar and doing nothing, had ro restart bot. and after used all run energy it never turn it on again, it keeps walking even when run energy ir recharged.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm experiencing the same kind of issues: finding my account after a few minutes or hours afk and slightly moving the screen side to side.
    The only solution is to manually reset it, but that means i have to keep an eye on the script.

I'd love to just turn it on and leave my pc for 6-8 hours. Can't do that right now, too risky.

Possible to fix this?

• 2 months later...

Amazing script, another small thing to consider, maybe if a shooting star lands, world hop to something less active. Or find a way to code in not clicking the star haha. I can back to find my character with 800 stardust :P

• 2 weeks later...

Came back stuck at dark altar 2 times spinning camera around. Once after 4hrs another 2hrs. Just came back a third time to it stuck and moving camera at the mine.

Besides that it runs amazing! Appreciate your work!

Edited by loog