Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Vril] Dense Runecrafter

xVril

Dense Essence Runecrafter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.05 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Avoids combat to help lower level players
    • Walking and chisel improvements

Time since request was made: 19 minutes, 6 seconds

Thanks!

I agree with the above comment.

I noticed that the script does end up walking a bit when using Raiments of the Eye set.
    Is there a possibility to add an option to have it equip the RoD from the inventory for Ferox teleport to restore run and then re-equip a ring of endurance? 

On 8/20/2023 at 11:47 AM, Khazba said:

I agree with the above comment.

I noticed that the script does end up walking a bit when using Raiments of the Eye set.
    Is there a possibility to add an option to have it equip the RoD from the inventory for Ferox teleport to restore run and then re-equip a ring of endurance? 

Good idea. I will look into adding a feature to do this.

Hi I noticed it keeps going back and forth between the rocks at certain points. I noticed it happens when it depletes than tries to go to next but goes back to the old even though the new one it moved to is not depleted At least that is what I saw.

Makes it very obvious and wastes time.

• 2 weeks later...

Moment i start the scrip it click the rune to mine but then throws a error code and runs back and forth, it was running amazing for 2 days but now its not working at all.

is it possible to make it so when after you mine the full inventory of essence and climb the agility shortcut, you dont just stand there for like 5 seconds. very bot like behavior. 

On 9/9/2023 at 2:37 PM, slip said:

Moment i start the scrip it click the rune to mine but then throws a error code and runs back and forth, it was running amazing for 2 days but now its not working at all.

Did you have a chisel and a pickaxe?

18 hours ago, Keivoc123 said:

is it possible to make it so when after you mine the full inventory of essence and climb the agility shortcut, you dont just stand there for like 5 seconds. very bot like behavior. 

Which shortcut does this happen at?