Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • yes bots get ban but we can change that to 24/7 h day scripts anti-bans

codys92

post here how you got ban so we know hw scipters can change the bots for the better. Who can invent a bot that can run 24/7 w/o getting ban? your prob thinking wow this never happens and atleast one or many of my bots i run get ban. Well what if there is a bot where it by passes all jegex's test of banning a bot and can be run 24/7 w/o getting ban with trail and error we can make it possble. Post how you got ban here. But how would you do that we ask? well scripters now of days don't make free bot scripts and some of the ones you pay for still get ban? is that fair for your money? no i say if your getting ban for not being able to run the script how you like the scripters should not get paid. Talking about a free to play bot and free bot that can run 24/7 without getting ban. Well only way to do that is document the ban reports so the scripters can change the scripts and make one. When you make a script you should implemnet a tracker of what time the bot got ban at and how long a bot should work before a jegex employee logs on and does a mass ban to a skill being train. Yes running 100 bots at one time you are more likely of getting ban becuase all 100 bots aew doing the same thing. But this is for ten bots that never get ban 100% grantee. Where people can make 300$ a week and living from home nd pay bills with this script and yes it should cost money if its a 100% gertee script that works i would pay for that call it ten bots 300 a week running this script. This is just a post about how scripts don't implement at what time and how long was the bot running before getting ban? Do we run it 8 hrs a day and break for 8 hours like a normle human? Is is possilbe to run a bot to work 24/7 and not get ban? Those are the bots i would pay for. Now the free to bots are just to show case the pretentral of a scripter but yet there bots stil lget ban. Make a time limite on the scripts and how long they shuld be run for and when they should be run for in every script. Maybe that will stop the bans and maybe in the near furture there will be a 24/7 bot where u can use to either skill all your skills or just make 300$ a week selling your gold/profits. 

The first rule of botting - be prepared to be banned.

You can try botting 24/7 but every time You'll try, You'll end up banned anyways.

Mods logging in and banning people are not banning just random people who train a skill - they hop into a world which is full of flagged accounts so everyone You see on their screen is flagged. Noone sits next to You and checks how You train skills, it would be impossible given the amount of runescape accounts compared to amount of RS mods...

Don't make Your end goal to bot 24/7 - make it so Your bot will successfully bot for few months without any interruption. And i mean with sleep breaks, random breaks and all other measures that could help in not being flagged.

no i say if your getting ban for not being able to run the script how you like the scripters should not get paid

Noone guarantees You that You won't get banned by using someone else's script. If You don't like the script, don't buy it - it's as simple as that.

That is a very toxic statement and You shouldn't say that - people are spending hours and weeks scripting those things for You guys, some of them are FREE, and yet You still want to attack somebody who did his job right and committed to the community. How would You feel if You were selling hand crafted things to people and they came back to You for refund if they broke the damn thing by themselves on purpose? Not good I suppose... So don't attack scripters for Your own faults.

If You have any interesting suggestions as to the antiban measures for scripters, feel free to let us know. I am 90% sure that anything that You point out is already either in Dreambot, or most of the scripts have it, but You didn't notice it or use it properly.

If You are not able to run the purchased script how You like, You can always refund the script, read JavaDocs and make Your own script.