Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Puro Puro👑| Up to 2M+ / H | All implings | Hopping | Snare | Entangle |

Zawy

could you add a option to catch higher lvl implings or specific ones instead of just the one as id more buy this script then the other puro by pyra as i do find urs better for the simple option of being able to choose but i think one will get you banned alot eaiser 

3 hours ago, osrs420 said:

could you add a option to catch higher lvl implings or specific ones instead of just the one as id more buy this script then the other puro by pyra as i do find urs better for the simple option of being able to choose but i think one will get you banned alot eaiser 

You can already choose your own implings in the GUI

could you grant me a trail i had paid before but wasnt ideal at the time same with the clue hunter one it worked great but then would randomly get fixed these are two i really look forward to buying the lifetime sub for if you would grant me a 4 hr re trial of both would be amazing and i promise you ill buy one if there better <3  love ur work tho all the same

7 minutes ago, osrs420 said:

could you grant me a trail i had paid before but wasnt ideal at the time same with the clue hunter one it worked great but then would randomly get fixed these are two i really look forward to buying the lifetime sub for if you would grant me a 4 hr re trial of both would be amazing and i promise you ill buy one if there better <3  love ur work tho all the same

You can request a new one in the SDN

love the script only issue is why doesnt it ask if u have a rune pouch so u cant utilise it would be alot more efficenant also adding swamp armor in there to get more time on entangles would definty make me buy this

5 hours ago, osrs420 said:

love the script only issue is why doesnt it ask if u have a rune pouch so u cant utilise it would be alot more efficenant also adding swamp armor in there to get more time on entangles would definty make me buy this

We have a #suggestion channel in the discord :)

6 hours ago, Gadenlock said:

Does this support Ironmen/ will it to turn in imps for more jars?

Hey,

Yes it does, if you have all items it does work. It does not turn in imps for jars.

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...