Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Guardians of the Rift ❤️ | Pouches | Talismans | Customizable | UIM | Questing

Hashtag

just a bit more feed back.   it gets stuck randomly throughout the mini.   also maybe I clicked something wrong but it only makes elemental runes. 

1 hour ago, tiko7410 said:

just a bit more feed back.   it gets stuck randomly throughout the mini.   also maybe I clicked something wrong but it only makes elemental runes. 

Hey, do you happen to have Discord? I'd like to look more into these issues you're experiencing but I need some additional info and Discord would be convenient to talk about the details.

There is a link in the main post to join my server.

2 hours ago, tiko7410 said:

Oh and don't worry if your trial expired, I can extend it so we can work these issues out.

it's gotten stuck after mining the two rocks. also has got stuck momentarily trying to enter a alter that was inactive. Other than that i ran it for over 1.5 hours and it worked pretty darn good, 

Edited by Simplyeos

Can you extend my trial? I think there is a bug with divine rune pouch when trying to fix rune pouches using NPC contact. It kept trying to unload the divine rune pouch.

I've ran it for about 1 hour so far. It is FAR superior to Dreamy's GOTR script, but still has a few things that should be fixed. There may be more, but this is what I saw from my limited run. 

- does not fix giant pouch with abyssal beads after it breaks.

-  when entering an alter with a talisman, it immediately leaves the alter to refill the empty inventory slot instead of crafting runes first.

- it sometimes goes back into alter without any essence just to refill a cell

- if it spawns near the crafting table after exiting an alter sometimes it randomly takes a cell before going to guardian, would be better to just take 10 cells after round ends.

- More randomized mouse movements after clicking on things would be nice. 

Hey guys, thanks for the valuable feedback! I will update the script today based your reports, and when the update is live your trials will be reset so you can try it again.

6 hours ago, Simplyeos said:

it's gotten stuck after mining the two rocks. also has got stuck momentarily trying to enter a alter that was inactive. Other than that i ran it for over 1.5 hours and it worked pretty darn good, 

Any chance you could shed a bit more info about it being stuck? What did the paint say its current status was? By the two rocks do you mean huge or large remains? Was that in the middle of a round or when it started?

4 hours ago, gf_bank said:

Can you extend my trial? I think there is a bug with divine rune pouch when trying to fix rune pouches using NPC contact. It kept trying to unload the divine rune pouch.

Yes, I will reset your trial after I've updated the script today. I don't personally have access to divine pouch, so I need some info from you. Did it only do that when it was time to repair the pouches, or did it do it even before getting into a game? So it tried to unload it, did it manage to empty it?

24 minutes ago, javicha said:

I've ran it for about 1 hour so far. It is FAR superior to Dreamy's GOTR script, but still has a few things that should be fixed. There may be more, but this is what I saw from my limited run. 

- does not fix giant pouch with abyssal beads after it breaks.

-  when entering an alter with a talisman, it immediately leaves the alter to refill the empty inventory slot instead of crafting runes first.

- it sometimes goes back into alter without any essence just to refill a cell

- if it spawns near the crafting table after exiting an alter sometimes it randomly takes a cell before going to guardian, would be better to just take 10 cells after round ends.

- More randomized mouse movements after clicking on things would be nice. 

Great list! Did it compeletely just ignore talking to the NPC about repairing, or did it get stuck trying to talk to her?

I'll try to reproduce the issue with a talisman.

It's intended to go back to craft just a cell occasionally. It does this to remain in the cycle so that it's ready for the next portal spawn.

I'll look into that grabbing cells when it's not necessary too.

Thanks again, your input is very valuable!

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey guys, thanks for the valuable feedback! I will update the script today based your reports, and when the update is live your trials will be reset so you can try it again.

Any chance you could shed a bit more info about it being stuck? What did the paint say its current status was? By the two rocks do you mean huge or large remains? Was that in the middle of a round or when it started?

Yes, I will reset your trial after I've updated the script today. I don't personally have access to divine pouch, so I need some info from you. Did it only do that when it was time to repair the pouches, or did it do it even before getting into a game? So it tried to unload it, did it manage to empty it?

Great list! Did it compeletely just ignore talking to the NPC about repairing, or did it get stuck trying to talk to her?

I'll try to reproduce the issue with a talisman.

It's intended to go back to craft just a cell occasionally. It does this to remain in the cycle so that it's ready for the next portal spawn.

I'll look into that grabbing cells when it's not necessary too.

Thanks again, your input is very valuable!

It ignores the pouches completely, leaving them in the inventory. The talisman issue happened almost every time. I will run it again on a trial when it has been updated to test it again. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, little7bug1 said:

script gets stuck doing the, enter the abyss quest.

withdrawing games necklace over and over again and depositing it.

Hey, could you send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck like this? So that I can see the paint, your inventory and the minimap. Thanks in advance!