Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Guardians of the Rift ❤️ | Pouches | Talismans | Customizable | UIM | Questing

Hashtag

Loving this script so far. Has gotten me from 80 to 88 so far. However, occasionally I do notice that it will get hung on a particular part and just stand there. I can't remember what the status said. If it happens again I'll let ya know.

The only suggestion/complaint I have though is the rune priorities. It seems to ignore the list quite often. Also, it would be nice to have a setting that would keep the elemental and catalytic points more even.

On 9/10/2023 at 5:44 AM, MonkeyBreal said:

Loving this script so far. Has gotten me from 80 to 88 so far. However, occasionally I do notice that it will get hung on a particular part and just stand there. I can't remember what the status said. If it happens again I'll let ya know.

The only suggestion/complaint I have though is the rune priorities. It seems to ignore the list quite often. Also, it would be nice to have a setting that would keep the elemental and catalytic points more even.

Which part is it getting hung on?

Can you give me an example of how it ignores the rune priorities? From the code point of view it's impossible for it to ignore them.

To get even points you need to unlock the catalytic runes.

On 9/11/2023 at 2:04 PM, Hashtag said:

Which part is it getting hung on?

Can you give me an example of how it ignores the rune priorities? From the code point of view it's impossible for it to ignore them.

To get even points you need to unlock the catalytic runes.

I can't remember what part it was getting hung on, it's been a while since it's happened. 

An example of how it ignores run priorities is that blood or death runes will be at the very top and it will do the elemental rune set below it. Or in the middle, it could have cosmic or nature set with, let's say, water runes below and it will sometimes craft the waters instead. 

What do you mean by unlocking the catalytic runes? Like with runecrafting level? Because I can craft every rune besides wrath.

Hello - just wanted to vouch for this script, it works really well :)

My only gripe is that I cannot quite figure out how to get it to evenly collect elemental/ catalytic runes so that you end up with an equal spread of points between the 2. But other than that, it's he best GOTR script I've tried.

On 9/14/2023 at 5:24 AM, MonkeyBreal said:

I can't remember what part it was getting hung on, it's been a while since it's happened. 

An example of how it ignores run priorities is that blood or death runes will be at the very top and it will do the elemental rune set below it. Or in the middle, it could have cosmic or nature set with, let's say, water runes below and it will sometimes craft the waters instead. 

What do you mean by unlocking the catalytic runes? Like with runecrafting level? Because I can craft every rune besides wrath.

Unlocking the catalytic runes require you to complete quests. You can look it up on the wiki.

20 hours ago, RedAndBlack said:

Hello - just wanted to vouch for this script, it works really well :)

My only gripe is that I cannot quite figure out how to get it to evenly collect elemental/ catalytic runes so that you end up with an equal spread of points between the 2. But other than that, it's he best GOTR script I've tried.

You'll need to unlock the catalytic runes to be able to get even points. It's just impossible to even them out if you only have a couple of catalytic runes available because then elemental will almost always be chosen.

3 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Unlocking the catalytic runes require you to complete quests. You can look it up on the wiki.

You'll need to unlock the catalytic runes to be able to get even points. It's just impossible to even them out if you only have a couple of catalytic runes available because then elemental will almost always be chosen.

I know that... I can craft every single rune except for wraths that require 95rc...

5 minutes ago, MonkeyBreal said:

I know that... I can craft every single rune except for wraths that require 95rc...

Ok. I haven't noticed such behaviour and I haven't heard of such issue from anyone else either. Based on the code I've written it should always use the open portal with highest priority. Any chance you could capture this on a video?

11 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Ok. I haven't noticed such behaviour and I haven't heard of such issue from anyone else either. Based on the code I've written it should always use the open portal with highest priority. Any chance you could capture this on a video?

Well, right now I have 14 elemental energy left and 0 catalytic. That's after having to put every catalytic rune at the bottom of the list and for several games I would end up getting 2-3 catalytic energy for some reason while I was trying to even out my points. I can try to get a video or something tomorrow probably. But I still think the script is solid and probably my favorite script at the moment. 

Edited by MonkeyBreal
    Just to add in