Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Multi Item High Alchemy

notkashez

This is my first script release !! It will cast high level alchemy on any item put into the input field via the GUI. If you don't have 3 items to alch please enter random ones.  You must have enough runes in your inventory. When out of items to alch it logs out.  More updated releases will be coming in the future to add more functionality.  Any and all feedback is appreciated!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by notkashez
    updated SDN status

• 1 month later...

Just an idea for the script. Maybe make it so that after each stackable runs out it moves the next stackable to the one click spot for HA

• 1 month later...

If I try to alch rune kiteshield, it gives a warning that it's a high valuable item but the script don't recognize the warning so it will not alch it. When getting the warning, you have to say go further with alching, knowing that it's high valuable.

• 3 weeks later...

add grand exchange support so it buys items and runes when out, also add a larger que so you can have like 10 items in it.
    alch 70 of XXX then move to item #2
    alch 120 of xxx then move to item #3
    alch 70 of XXX then move to item #4 
    then have it in a continuous loop so it will just sit at the GE and alch 10 different items for profit. 

• 2 weeks later...
    On 7/1/2023 at 6:25 AM, Botezra said:

Just an idea for the script. Maybe make it so that after each stackable runs out it moves the next stackable to the one click spot for HA

Yes do this.. make it move the items into the spot under the high alch spell.

• 3 weeks later...
    Spoiler

@turbobk1990@Botezra  So you guys are suggesting Instead of iterating through a list of items to alch that the script should nly alch those 4 spots  and when one stack is empty to move another stack into the spot. I think i prefer the item name method better It allows for more precise control over what you are alching.

@duper83 I have a version that does this that was going to be released as a paid script however I did not pass the scripter+ exam so I cannot list it or sell any scripts.

add grand exchange support so it buys items and runes when out, also add a larger que so you can have like 10 items in it.
    alch 70 of XXX then move to item #2
    alch 120 of xxx then move to item #3
    alch 70 of XXX then move to item #4 
    then have it in a continuous loop so it will just sit at the GE and alch 10 different items for profit. 

@Jordy_99 I think you can turn that off in the settings