Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ★KA Miner Lite★ Free to use reliable Mining script!

KASSIS

Does the antiban means breaks? Or do I need to setup break myself? What kind of breaks did you use on your testing accounts, you mention in the OP that were mining daily w/o bans? Thanks mate, awesome :)

3 hours ago, wicker558 said:

Does the antiban means breaks? Or do I need to setup break myself? What kind of breaks did you use on your testing accounts, you mention in the OP that were mining daily w/o bans? Thanks mate, awesome :)

The antiban doesnt do long breaks, only short intervals of a few seconds, so you'll need to set up breaks yourself.

My bots ran for 8-12 hours straight without any breaks in the client itself. From a few hours after i woke up, till the moment i went to bed.  With them being offline when i was asleep

For adamantite, only mines one rock in mining guild then hops world. Doesn't mine the rock closest to the wall.

Also seems to cause a script error when I select ore prediction(not sure what this does anyway)

Lumb swamp adamantite seems to work good though.

Edit: seems to swap worlds even when the ores are there to be mined. Not sure what's wrong. Have people hop set to 8 as it seems to default swap with 1 other person, and only 1 person is next to me and it still hops even when the ores are both there to be mined.

Shame as the bank is so much further.

Awesome work with adding world hopping. Much appreciated. <3

Edited by MistahJT
    More information

3 minutes ago, MistahJT said:

For adamantite, only mines one rock in mining guild then hops world. Doesn't mine the rock closest to the wall.

Also seems to cause a script error when I select ore prediction(not sure what this does anyway)

Lumb swamp adamantite seems to work good though. Shame as the bank is so much further.

Awesome work with adding world hopping. Much appreciated. <3

Hi, thanks for the feedback.
    Ill try to change it with the next update so it also mines the other Ore.

Ore prediction is more for ore clusters where it moves the curser to an already mined ore for when it respawns.
    It doesnt really work with ores like Adamantite because of the small clusters and the big respawn timer.

no matter what i choose for where to mine, antiban or any options it starts mining and just hops world.. been running multiple time with different settings and it does the same thing... starts mining but never actually mines a single ore just keeps hoping worlds.

3 minutes ago, Loafios said:

no matter what i choose for where to mine, antiban or any options it starts mining and just hops world.. been running multiple time with different settings and it does the same thing... starts mining but never actually mines a single ore just keeps hoping worlds.

Try setting the Max players before hopping higher,
    It checks how many players in a radius around you there are. and then hops if there are too many other players.

KA Miner Lite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Barbarian Village
    • Fixed Adamantite F2P bug
    • Changed No ore Worldhop
    • Fixed big Ore prediction error
    Thanks!

Hi all,

it doesnt seem to work at all for me.

i have th epickaxe equipped at barbarian village in classic mode non resizeable and bank activated and doenst work at all.

am i doing something wrong?

7 minutes ago, xendius said:

Hi all,

it doesnt seem to work at all for me.

i have th epickaxe equipped at barbarian village in classic mode non resizeable and bank activated and doenst work at all.

am i doing something wrong?

Do you mind sending me a screenshot of all the settings, and where your bot is standing?
    Please send them in a PM

So Sorry to everyone who cant use the script right now, 
    I overlooked something critical and it messed up all the locations except a few

I uploaded the new version, just need to await approval