Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ★KA Miner Lite★ Free to use reliable Mining script!

KASSIS

10 minutes ago, MrRubberduck said:

i have the same problem, not able to hit the start button. I have attached a screenshot below.

spacer.png

Thanks for letting me know, i tried to update the script yesterday but for some reason it wouldnt go through.
    Ive made a forum post asking if i did something wrong, and ill update the script as soon as i figure out how to update it

2 minutes ago, KASSIS said:

Thanks for letting me know, i tried to update the script yesterday but for some reason it wouldnt go through.
    Ive made a forum post asking if i did something wrong, and ill update the script as soon as i figure out how to update it

That is ok, I hope you figure it out soon, there is no rush so take your time. I look forward to trying the new update.

Just now, MrRubberduck said:

That is ok, I hope you figure it out soon, there is no rush so take your time. I look forward to trying the new update.

Someone just let me know that updates have to be approved by the dreambot developers first, so its out of my hands right now and as soon as its approved the issue should hopefully be temporarely fixed.

2 hours ago, KASSIS said:

Someone just let me know that updates have to be approved by the dreambot developers first, so its out of my hands right now and as soon as its approved the issue should hopefully be temporarely fixed.

Thanks Kassis, appreciate all the responses. What program do you use to code these scripts btw? I'm interested in making some of my own but don't know where to start. Thanks!

5 hours ago, SS Dreamboat said:

Thanks Kassis, appreciate all the responses. What program do you use to code these scripts btw? I'm interested in making some of my own but don't know where to start. Thanks!

IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition, i just followed the guides.
    If you ever need help with making a script, im not extremely experienced, but i can always try and help. Dont hesitate to send a PM!

18 hours ago, slackernz said:

possibility of adding some p2p places please?

Im working on a premium version of this script with as much p2p locations.
    Most likely wont add any p2p locations in this script, im sorry

Hello love this script!! I was able to get it working, I did notice that while running the script it's saying its throwing an error, is there anyway for me to send you the log file?  Down below is a some of it. 

5-18 22:08:34 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-05-18 22:08:34 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.impl.EntityDestination.getSuitablePoint(EntityDestination.java:53)
        at p.handleMovement(p.java:34)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:41)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:624)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:532)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:505)
        at m.execute(m.java:126)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    2023-05-18 22:08:56 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.17.2 / Script Running: KA Miner Lite v1.0 by KASSIS / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_371 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 294.40MB used out of 821.00MB total
    2023-05-18 22:08:58 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-05-18 22:08:58 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
        at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.impl.EntityDestination.getSuitablePoint(EntityDestination.java:53)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:41)

5 hours ago, R0ckyKiller said:

Hello love this script!! I was able to get it working, I did notice that while running the script it's saying its throwing an error, is there anyway for me to send you the log file?  Down below is a some of it. 

5-18 22:08:34 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-05-18 22:08:34 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    2023-05-18 22:08:56 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.17.2 / Script Running: KA Miner Lite v1.0 by KASSIS / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_371 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 294.40MB used out of 821.00MB total
    2023-05-18 22:08:58 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-05-18 22:08:58 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists

Couldn't recreate the error myself so i send you a PM!

Edited by KASSIS

Just a quick question, when set to mine adamantite, does it hop worlds or stay and wait?
    I've run another mining script and it doesn't hop so only mines 180 odd ores in 10 hours of running.

1 hour ago, MistahJT said:

Just a quick question, when set to mine adamantite, does it hop worlds or stay and wait?
    I've run another mining script and it doesn't hop so only mines 180 odd ores in 10 hours of running.

As of now it doesnt hop, but thanks for the comment! Ill be sure to add that aswell in the future.