Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Tempoross ❤️ | Solo and Mass | Dodge waves, clouds and fires | Repair masts | Cook fish | Douse fires

Hashtag

11 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the feedback! Before the recent updates I made accounts with low agility level failed solos easily. That issue shouldn't occur anymore as I tweaked the script to support such accounts better.

Also, thanks for the feature suggestion, I now added a randomization option for the loot threshold. For example, in the image below the script would loot every 30-80 permits.

image.png

DOPE! I will be doing a 2 hour-3hour run time test and will report my outcome. So far it seems wonderful. Ran yesterday for 5 hours prior to update on masses and it ran beautifully. sometimes it wouldnt tether but that was once in every 50 tries. it was randmly

so, during my trial, it has completed 2 games smoothly then for some reason hops to a different temporos world and just sits there waiting for people to join but it's a dead world. I don't know why it keeps hopping.

1 minute ago, Warzage said:

so, during my trial, it has completed 2 games smoothly then for some reason hops to a different temporos world and just sits there waiting for people to join but it's a dead world. I don't know why it keeps hopping.

Are you doing masses or solo? If your doing masses than turn the look for world.

If your doing solo it will hop until empty world or no one in the boat. Can you please send hashtag what your console says when this happens?

Bottom left of the client.

I ran both 1 hour of solo and total almost 10 hrs of masses and never experienced this issue.

6 hours ago, Warzage said:

Hey, there's the option "Allow the bot to find world" that will find a world for you. If you're doing mass rounds, it will hop between the official Tempoross worlds every couple of minutes if there aren't enough players in the lobby. If you're doing solo, it will hop to any non-Tempoross world to find a world where there are no other players in the lobby.

You can disable the hopping altogether by disabling that option in the configuration. But please note that by doing that it will stay on that world no matter what even if there are not enough players to start a mass round.

Just some feedback based on a not very long runtime:

• When the energy is 0 and you can start decreasing the essence (i.e. "fishing from the spirit pool"), it should prioritize doing so rather than using any fish in your inventory first. I don't really have any experience with this minigame but it seems like you want to maximize the period you can fish from the spirit pool, right?
    •  I have gotten "stuck"  about 3/4ths up the chain to the ship a few times. I don't know why it stops there specifically. The script doesn't stop permanently or anything but you just stand there for a bit until something happens that triggers you to move again (example: a wave).
    • Is there a reason the script is so focused on dousing fires, even ones that are not close to you? It seems like a waste of time. Maybe only within X amount of squares near you?
    • When there are fires on the ship and you are trying to get water to douse them you can get in a loop where your gear keeps disappearing and you keep trying to get new gear, and repeat. There are safe squares you can walk on (and get gear + water) but the script doesn't seem to recognize it and prioritizes clicking on the crate rather than finding a safe square first.

Other than that, very nice script it runs smoothly.

16 hours ago, Dreambot3721 said:

Just some feedback based on a not very long runtime:

Hey, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! Are you using mass or solo mode?

When the energy is 0 and you can start decreasing the essence (i.e. "fishing from the spirit pool"), it should prioritize doing so rather than using any fish in your inventory first. I don't really have any experience with this minigame but it seems like you want to maximize the period you can fish from the spirit pool, right?

Loading cooked fish yields 65 points while fishing the spirit pool yields 55 points. Also, if you prioritize fishing the spirit pool you end up defeating Tempoross earlier, which means you're going to spend more time in lobby waiting for a new game to start.

I have gotten "stuck"  about 3/4ths up the chain to the ship a few times. I don't know why it stops there specifically. The script doesn't stop permanently or anything but you just stand there for a bit until something happens that triggers you to move again (example: a wave).

What is the script's status at that point? Is it coming from the coast to the ship, or from ship to coast?

Is there a reason the script is so focused on dousing fires, even ones that are not close to you? It seems like a waste of time. Maybe only within X amount of squares near you?

When soloing it's important to douse them all immediately. In mass mode I guess it wouldn't be as important and only within x amount of squares near you would probably work well.

When there are fires on the ship and you are trying to get water to douse them you can get in a loop where your gear keeps disappearing and you keep trying to get new gear, and repeat. There are safe squares you can walk on (and get gear + water) but the script doesn't seem to recognize it and prioritizes clicking on the crate rather than finding a safe square first.

Thanks for the report, I'll try to get this happen to me and maybe then I could implement some kind of a fix. I'd imagine this is quite rarely occurring issue, right?

Hey, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! Are you using mass or solo mode?

I am using mass mode.

Loading cooked fish yields 65 points while fishing the spirit pool yields 55 points. Also, if you prioritize fishing the spirit pool you end up defeating Tempoross earlier, which means you're going to spend more time in lobby waiting for a new game to start.

Maybe there is a difference between masses and solo mode? In masses I see everyone rushing to fish from the spirit pool. I am usually the only one who goes to the ship to shoot fish. I guess the behavior can be changed depending on whether you go for masses or solos?

What is the script's status at that point? Is it coming from the coast to the ship, or from ship to coast?

I'll try to keep an eye out to see if it happens gain, I will let you know the status.

Thanks for the report, I'll try to get this happen to me and maybe then I could implement some kind of a fix. I'd imagine this is quite rarely occurring issue, right?

I guess so, yeah. The circumstances are very specific. There need to be multiple fires on the ship and no one else close to douse the fires

# Tempoross has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Reworked pathing around fires
    • Fixed possibility to overload cannons in solo mode
    • Miscellaneous improvements
    Thanks!

# Tempoross Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Reworked pathing around fires
    • Fixed possibility to overload cannons in solo mode
    • Miscellaneous improvements
    Thanks!