Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

1 hour ago, ax0 said:

amazing script man. any chance we could get a toggle for gpt responses? they're not very convincing imo and I usually babysit anyway. on that same note a paint toggle would also be amazing so that I can chat while babysitting

You can already toggle paint, ctrl+p

1 hour ago, ax0 said:

amazing script man. any chance we could get a toggle for gpt responses? they're not very convincing imo and I usually babysit anyway. on that same note a paint toggle would also be amazing so that I can chat while babysitting

ty, they are locked to "on" because they do genuinely reduce the banrates of high lvl accounts, ctrl+p for paint

30 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

ty, they are locked to "on" because they do genuinely reduce the banrates of high lvl accounts, ctrl+p for paint

if that's the case then I'm all for it. thanks!

22 minutes ago, leila said:

How is the fight caves development going?

i've just graduated from phd irl, so that was making things slow, but it's about 80% done - expect the substantial update to be fight caves

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.163 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed MLM issue from yesterday ("nasty bug")
    • GOTR is skipped if 2 fails in a row
    • Bot is politer when attacking in multi
    • Script stops if bank pin is not set
    • Fixed giant dwarf edge case
    • Improved GE behaviour for an edge case
    • Slight blast furnace logic improvement

Time since request was made: 57 minutes, 45 seconds

Thanks!

17 hours ago, Aeglen said:

i've just graduated from phd irl, so that was making things slow, but it's about 80% done - expect the substantial update to be fight caves

Congratulations on graduating! I bet it feels nice that its all over and it paid off :)

and oh wow 80% done, is this being implemented into this script or will it be separate add on?

Hey there,

Just thought I'd drop a quick update on how things are going with the script. Been using it for about a month now alongside the f2p version, and I've got three accounts up and running, with two of them cycling through. One's sitting pretty at TTL 1.4k+, the other at 1.3k+, and I've got the f2p one running 24/7 just in case of any bans.

Honestly, the script doesn't demand a ton of attention, but it's not the speediest when it comes to skill training and it's got some gaps in methods. Still, the low ban rates are a major plus.

The 1.3k account's only started with about 500k in funds but it's been self-sustaining in GP. Meanwhile, the 1.4k one's been more active and started with a few mil, which definitely helped speed up leveling.

Excited to hear there are updates in the works. Can't wait to see what they bring.

Pair this script up with a questing one and you've got yourself a killer combo.

I don't usually do reviews, but gotta give props to Aeglen. Dude's upfront about the script and super helpful over in the Discord. Kudos to him.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 151259.png

3 hours ago, leila said:

Congratulations on graduating! I bet it feels nice that its all over and it paid off :)

and oh wow 80% done, is this being implemented into this script or will it be separate add on?

o oops i meant "next substantial update"

fight caves will come with the script for free

inferno will come next and be standalone (not included)

46 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

o oops i meant "next substantial update"

fight caves will come with the script for free

inferno will come next and be standalone (not included)

Implementing fight caves into this script speaks volumes on your skills, amazing!! Have to say I'm a bit reserved though, considering the high banrates for fight caves and inferno.

Congratulations on your PhD!