Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Notniced my account had a lot of GP missing but couldnt see anything of value in the bank,

the account then died wheni was watching, and ity just went ot the GE and baught al the gear again rather than reclaiming form death.

i went to deaths office manually and found almost 8 sets of unclaimed gear,  black masks, dragon chains/legs, whip, etc ::|

7 hours ago, martin04622 said:

I have the acc added and my connection is very stable idk why it keeps disconnecting then stopping the script is there nothing I can do about this 

If the script is stopping itself it's because it considers its work complete based on the settings you've given it. Pressing ctrl+L to see the logs should explain why. If you are merely getting logged out and not relogging, this is some issue with Dreambot or the way it's being used, so you should ask the admin for help with this.

1 hour ago, iamzebby said:

Notniced my account had a lot of GP missing but couldnt see anything of value in the bank,

the account then died wheni was watching, and ity just went ot the GE and baught al the gear again rather than reclaiming form death.

i went to deaths office manually and found almost 8 sets of unclaimed gear,  black masks, dragon chains/legs, whip, etc ::|

This is likely from a bug with new slayer stuff which was fixed in v1.144. Otherwise dying doesn't really happen, so the bot doesn't claim its gear back. If you notice a death in v1.144+ consider reporting it in Discord!

10 hours ago, Aeglen said:

This is likely from a bug with new slayer stuff which was fixed in v1.144. Otherwise dying doesn't really happen, so the bot doesn't claim its gear back. If you notice a death in v1.144+ consider reporting it in Discord!

Whats your discord please?

i have another issue, Blue dragons slayer task i have the loot bag unticked for all styles but its still looting bones and hides

1 hour ago, leila said:

Hi there, what's your discord?  I'm getting constant problems with GOTR unfortunately 

In my signature below. Been stable for a few months now so would be interested to see what it might be.

25 minutes ago, iamzebby said:

Whats your discord please?

i have another issue, Blue dragons slayer task i have the loot bag unticked for all styles but its still looting bones and hides

In my signature below. Those bags are for banking/not banking, for looting options see the "Settings" tab at the top.

Posted (edited)
    4 minutes ago, duper83 said:

howcome this script is instanced? paying 20 usd to only build 1 account at a time seems unreasonable. 

It's for people who want to build their account, not for farmers. There are some 500-600 unique daily users, mostly building 1 account each. For farming purposes, you want a script that is not instanced, although expect a far worse banrate.

Edited by Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.145 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Mitigated home tp issue (probably needs client stuff)
    • Improved walking in some places
    • Paint can no longer be clicked if hidden
    • Improved wintertodt game logic
    • Updated falconry for new hunter
    • Added new boots for some slayer tasks
    • Fixed a gotr issue caused by lag
    • Fixed a rare mlm edge case
    • Added elemental and mind shields
    • Fixed some useless errors
    • Fixed a cooking issue
    • Fixed steak sandwich resuming
    • Fixed a banking edge case
    • Bots will sometimes hop from farming vampyres
    • Prevented looting suqah tooth
    • Misc improvements

Time since request was made: 37 minutes, 33 seconds

Thanks!

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.145 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • v1.145 for real this time

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 15 seconds

Thanks!