Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.61 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added KNIGHT'S SWORD in-progress support
    • Finetuned some slayer tasks
    • Bots no longer appreicate the taste of wine
    • Fixed a paint error

Time since request was made: 20 minutes, 24 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.62 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Removed melee from jellies and bloodvelds
    • Disabled min gp requirements for ironmen
    • Fixed unexpected poisoning issue
    • Fixed restless ghost coffin issue
    • Fixed a suboptimality with banking
    • Fixed a very rare Wintertodt misclick

Time since request was made: 3 hours, 16 minutes, 33 seconds

Thanks!

16 hours ago, wilson95816 said:

Can we add potions to slayer tasks please?

New features are added in rough order of community vote via the Discord channels. Feel free to pitch it there.

It's currently at v1.63 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed antipoisons not being used in combat -gt afk
    • Prevented unreachable slayer tasks from looping

Time since request was made: 9 minutes, 12 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Bot now only uses known and working teleports
    • Removed isle of souls bank

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 58 minutes, 47 seconds

Thanks!

As much as I want to love this script it has so many major flaws with Slayer (the only thing I'm using it for)

Goes to Kalphites and teleports as soon as it gets into the lair, Ogres just hops repeatedly through empty worlds. Worst of all it just spent my entire cash stack on 192 Skills Necklaces? Wtf?

Other annoying things, I have 99 capes but it ignores them and buys an Obsidian, it wears a glory when there's a Fury in the bank, it won't wield a slayer helmet, doesn't spec, only uses Lobsters as food, doesn't use potions, chooses Granite Gloves over Regen bracelet

So much potential but so many flaws

Also, it doesn't look anything? It leaves relatively expensive items on the floor..

Edited by wilson95816

1 hour ago, wilson95816 said:

As much as I want to love this script it has so many major flaws with Slayer (the only thing I'm using it for)

Goes to Kalphites and teleports as soon as it gets into the lair, Ogres just hops repeatedly through empty worlds. Worst of all it just spent my entire cash stack on 192 Skills Necklaces? Wtf?

Other annoying things, I have 99 capes but it ignores them and buys an Obsidian, it wears a glory when there's a Fury in the bank, it won't wield a slayer helmet, doesn't spec, only uses Lobsters as food, doesn't use potions, chooses Granite Gloves over Regen bracelet

So much potential but so many flaws

Also, it doesn't look anything? It leaves relatively expensive items on the floor..

Hi, you can see what the bot is thinking if you press ctrl+L and open the logs.

Something may be wrong with your setup, as I have not heard Slayer issues for a while except an occasional death (they are reported quite fast too), and you seem to have encountered many issues all at once, which is generally unprecedented except in this case - unless perhaps you've been saving them up. Turn off stuff like injections and no-click walk if you use them.

Teleporting away from the kalphite lair is probably due to the task timer finishing and the script pathing back outside the cave. In this case, the task timer is not playing nicely with the fact that you only have one thing enabled and are in a strange area - this is not something that the script reasonably expects, and should be a rare occurrence even for your use-case.

The bot prefers obsidian cape in situations when defence is low like mage, otherwise will prefer a skillcape. Food is random per account, yours likes lobsters it seems. The gear may not entirely line up with your ideals, but is nonetheless unique per account and does the job.

Looting, specing, and potions are not currently implemented. The current priorities for the script are smithing/questing before existing skills are further improved.

Edited by Aeglen

6 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Hi, you can see what the bot is thinking if you press ctrl+L and open the logs.

Something may be wrong with your setup, as I have not heard Slayer issues for a while except an occasional death (they are reported quite fast too), and you seem to have encountered many issues all at once, which is generally unprecedented except in this case - unless perhaps you've been saving them up. Turn off stuff like injections and no-click walk if you use them.

Teleporting away from the kalphite lair is probably due to the task timer finishing and the script pathing back outside the cave. In this case, the task timer is not playing nicely with the fact that you only have one thing enabled and are in a strange area - this is not something that the script reasonably expects, and should be a rare occurrence even for your use-case.

The bot prefers obsidian cape in situations when defence is low like mage, otherwise will prefer a skillcape. Food is random per account, yours likes lobsters it seems. The gear may not entirely line up with your ideals, but is nonetheless unique per account and does the job.

Looting, specing, and potions are not currently implemented. The current priorities for the script are smithing/questing before existing skills are further improved.

I think I speak for many of us when I say, thank you @Aeglen. For your awesome scripts and superb communication with your customers. You're #1 in my book my friend.

It's currently at v1.65 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • fixed bad tile at ogres
    • prevented slayer death due to world hopping
    • prevented slayer death due to home tp
    • possibly fixed mining moving too often
    • added skillcape gt obby cape for magic
    • added failsafe to home tp

Time since request was made: 3 minutes, 18 seconds

Thanks!