Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added SLAYER (turael)
    • Added Archers and Berserker (i) rings
    • Limitation - for now, buy your own ice coolers for lizard tasks
    • Limitation - DreamBot doesn't yet detect shantay passes in your bank

Time since request was made: 7 hours, 4 minutes, 48 seconds

Thanks!

Hi, I purchased this script about 12 hours ago and It worked fine for about 6 hours. Morning now, and it wont work. It'll set up for the task(ranged) go to the location and then fail.

Help?

EDIT: After deleting/uninstalling everything from this site and  all Jagex folders, It seems to be working okay, while not actually knowing what the cause was.

08:07:20: [SCRIPT] Slayer Step 5
    08:07:20: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    08:07:20: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at aq.s(aq.java:2684)
        at a3.execute(a3.java:115)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by sillyliam

It's currently at v1.01 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Combat no longer erroneously thinks it's doing Slayer
    • Unsupported Slayer tasks are now skipped

Time since request was made: 6 hours, 50 minutes, 16 seconds

Thanks!

I am PUMPED to share my exceptional experience with the P2P Master AI. This incredible tool has completely transformed the way I play the game, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Here's why I give it a solid five-star rating:

Seamless Integration: The P2P Master AI  seamlessly integrates with Old School RuneScape, allowing for a smooth and effortless experience. With easy installation and setup, I was able to start using the bot in no time, without any hassle or complications.

Advanced Automation: The automation capabilities of the P2P AI is unparalleled. It takes care of repetitive tasks such as leveling skills, farming resources, and completing quests with exceptional efficiency. This automation has significantly reduced the grind in the game, allowing me to focus on more enjoyable aspects and progress faster.

Intelligent Decision-Making: P2P AI employs intelligent algorithms to make informed decisions during gameplay. It analyzes the game environment, reacts to changing conditions, and adapts its strategies accordingly. The bot mimics human-like behavior, ensuring a realistic and engaging experience.

Customizability and Flexibility: This bot script offers a high level of customizability, allowing me to tailor its behavior according to my preferences. From selecting specific skills to focus on to defining intricate task sequences, the flexibility of P2P enables me to optimize my gameplay and achieve my goals efficiently.

Community Support and Regular Updates: The P2P Master AI has a vibrant community of users who actively contribute to its development. The developers are dedicated to providing regular updates, addressing user feedback, and maintaining the bot's compatibility. This level of support ensures a reliable and up-to-date experience.

In summary, the P2P AI bot script is an absolute game-changer. Its seamless integration, advanced automation, intelligent decision-making, customizability, and strong community support make it an indispensable tool for any OSRS player. I highly recommend P2P to anyone looking to enhance their gameplay, achieve their goals more efficiently, and enjoy the game to the fullest. 

Big shout out to Aeglen! Thank you Brotha 

Sincerely -Sol

Edited by Jrobc21

1 hour ago, Jrobc21 said:

I am PUMPED to share my exceptional experience with the P2P Master AI. This incredible tool has completely transformed the way I play the game, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Here's why I give it a solid five-star rating:

Seamless Integration: The P2P Master AI  seamlessly integrates with Old School RuneScape, allowing for a smooth and effortless experience. With easy installation and setup, I was able to start using the bot in no time, without any hassle or complications.

Advanced Automation: The automation capabilities of the P2P AI is unparalleled. It takes care of repetitive tasks such as leveling skills, farming resources, and completing quests with exceptional efficiency. This automation has significantly reduced the grind in the game, allowing me to focus on more enjoyable aspects and progress faster.

Intelligent Decision-Making: P2P AI employs intelligent algorithms to make informed decisions during gameplay. It analyzes the game environment, reacts to changing conditions, and adapts its strategies accordingly. The bot mimics human-like behavior, ensuring a realistic and engaging experience.

Customizability and Flexibility: This bot script offers a high level of customizability, allowing me to tailor its behavior according to my preferences. From selecting specific skills to focus on to defining intricate task sequences, the flexibility of P2P enables me to optimize my gameplay and achieve my goals efficiently.

Community Support and Regular Updates: The P2P Master AI has a vibrant community of users who actively contribute to its development. The developers are dedicated to providing regular updates, addressing user feedback, and maintaining the bot's compatibility. This level of support ensures a reliable and up-to-date experience.

In summary, the P2P AI bot script is an absolute game-changer. Its seamless integration, advanced automation, intelligent decision-making, customizability, and strong community support make it an indispensable tool for any OSRS player. I highly recommend P2P to anyone looking to enhance their gameplay, achieve their goals more efficiently, and enjoy the game to the fullest. 

Big shout out to Aeglen! Thank you Brotha 

Sincerely -Sol

holy shit tyvm

It's currently at v1.02 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Walking framework improvements
    • Some teleports are now optional (excluding dungeons)
    • Added more teleports for far-away locations
    • Fixed slayer first ever task dialogue
    • Fixed slayer task delay/log-spam
    • Fixed slayer not being locked out after fail
    • Fixed slayer finishing off lizards
    • Fixed slayer walking
    • Slayer now correctly displays as green when trained
    • Fixed banking quest items bug
    • Fixed banking for location-specific items
    • Fixed check for incomputable bow arrows
    • Added check for items being noted when not wanted
    • The next DB client update will fix pathing to Desert slayer tasks

Time since request was made: 3 minutes, 38 seconds

Thanks!

On 7/4/2023 at 8:10 AM, sillyliam said:

Hi, I purchased this script about 12 hours ago and It worked fine for about 6 hours. Morning now, and it wont work. It'll set up for the task(ranged) go to the location and then fail.

Help?

EDIT: After deleting/uninstalling everything from this site and  all Jagex folders, It seems to be working okay, while not actually knowing what the cause was.

08:07:20: [SCRIPT] Slayer Step 5
    08:07:20: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    08:07:20: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at aq.s(aq.java:2684)
        at a3.execute(a3.java:115)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hi, sorry I missed your message earlier. Slayer had just released at the time and was a bit rough around the edges, but it should be pretty clean in v1.02 which just released.

It's currently at v1.03 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added antipoison for poisonous enemies
    • Added stronghold pf security first time dialogue solver
    • Settings won't reload from your save file if opened mid-run
    • (QoL) Stuck bots now flash orange in the taskbar
    • Herblore deals with banking faster for slow computers
    • AFKing and AFK breaks more responsive to damage
    • Bankstanding now only ever can happen at banks
    • Teleport system improvements
    • Fixed slayer killing 1 monster too many
    • Fixed the bank near Forthos stuck at door
    • Fixed 2 small walking issues
    • Fixed wintertodt error at login
    • Fixed instahopping at falconry
    • Taught the bot there is no copper near Giants' Plateau

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 2 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.04 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved walking robustness
    • Added more stronghold door answers
    • Fixed Jackal bad tile
    • Improved GE buying variety
    • Combat skills trained with Slayer now appear green

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 19 seconds

Thanks!