Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • updates

knowngamingtv

you guys need to stop pushing so many fucking client updates, like jesus christ. 4 fucking updates just today?? figure out everything you want to fucking fix, and then fix it in one update, stop pushing out little fucking minor updates that don't matter. They break some of the scripts, and some bots just stand there. There's absolutely no reason for so many fucking updates in one day that don't even effect the actual bot. If the client cant start the game sure push an update, but minor little things should be held off until ONE major update is made whether its weekly or monthly, but 4 minor updates in one day... that's just something else... re-think how you push updates. 

EDIT 1: Probably going to go back to runemate.. cause idk man this many updates that I had to come back and restart my farm for just so some of the scripts would work properly(cause you cant update until ALL clients are closed, another huge downfall to this minor update bullshit)

Edited by knowngamingtv

On 4/27/2023 at 5:04 PM, knowngamingtv said:

you guys need to stop pushing so many fucking client updates, like jesus christ. 4 fucking updates just today?? figure out everything you want to fucking fix, and then fix it in one update, stop pushing out little fucking minor updates that don't matter. They break some of the scripts, and some bots just stand there. There's absolutely no reason for so many fucking updates in one day that don't even effect the actual bot. If the client cant start the game sure push an update, but minor little things should be held off until ONE major update is made whether its weekly or monthly, but 4 minor updates in one day... that's just something else... re-think how you push updates. 

EDIT 1: Probably going to go back to runemate.. cause idk man this many updates that I had to come back and restart my farm for just so some of the scripts would work properly(cause you cant update until ALL clients are closed, another huge downfall to this minor update bullshit)

You're not required to update your clients. You're completely fine to continue to run them until you deem it convenient to update the client. It's very rare that we release something that has a requirement of updating.
    Not sure if you're part of the discord but the client update notes get posted there much more frequently than they do on the forums.