Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Quick Question!

Kartman

If I have one friend are we allowed to share one account between two people? Is this allowed? We both plan on buying mods and sharing the account together wanted to know if this is allowed boys :) 

When browsing the forums, on the side you can see the Forum rules. There is actually more than just forum rules there. Within that section under General Questions you will find that it states,

"Can I share my account or use someone else's?
    No, you may only use your account with both the client and the forums."

Attached is a link to the full set of rules for the DB website and forums. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
    On 4/23/2023 at 12:03 AM, ImARealBot said:

When browsing the forums, on the side you can see the Forum rules. There is actually more than just forum rules there. Within that section under General Questions you will find that it states,

"Can I share my account or use someone else's?
    No, you may only use your account with both the client and the forums."

Attached is a link to the full set of rules for the DB website and forums. Enjoy!

Ty bro appreciate chu, but really you guys break OSRS rules here and talk about nobody breaking your rules with boys on a client? 😆 I’m only kidding giving a hard time I get it and don’t worry I was only asking a question boys Ty :) I’ve read the “rules”