Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] rousedJeweler - Edgeville gold-bar jewelry maker; supports GE restocking.

Roused

7:11:09 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    7:11:09 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at m.execute(m.java:33)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I ran the script for about 12 hours yesterday without any issues. I started it up today after the update and got this error. I tried starting it in the GE with a mould and gold, and it just takes the mould out of the bank and puts it back in. I also tried starting it in Edgeville and it does the same thing, takes the mould out and puts it back in.

same with me as above, happens with necklaces. I haven't tried the other ones yet 😧

* the update fixed it for me woooo, nice script btw 

Edited by AutoMan

4 hours ago, Easley said:
    7:11:09 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    7:11:09 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at m.execute(m.java:33)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I ran the script for about 12 hours yesterday without any issues. I started it up today after the update and got this error. I tried starting it in the GE with a mould and gold, and it just takes the mould out of the bank and puts it back in. I also tried starting it in Edgeville and it does the same thing, takes the mould out and puts it back in.

Hmm, let me take a look. This happens as soon as you start it? During the initialization task?

rousedJeweler has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fix issue with initialization hanging
    • Added more logs
    Thanks!

Don't use this. Botted my accounts for over a month fresh made no bans or issues. Suddenly permanent banned same day on account that used this script.

I did Ruby Necklaces for hours.

Edited by GreenAgent500
    More information.

4 hours ago, GreenAgent500 said:

Don't use this. Botted my accounts for over a month fresh made no bans or issues. Suddenly permanent banned same day on account that used this script.

I did Ruby Necklaces for hours.

I'm sorry to hear that. This is a commonly botted task, however.

There is a problem when you make emerald jewelry it grabs the emerald but not the gold bar, it's not always but it does and it freezes.

35 minutes ago, rosadan said:

There is a problem when you make emerald jewelry it grabs the emerald but not the gold bar, it's not always but it does and it freezes.

Give me some time to see if i can recreate the issue and resolve it. Sorry about that.

EDIT: You have only noticed this with emerald jewelry? Or other gems as well?

Edited by Roused
    Asking clarifying question

1 hour ago, Roused said:

Dame algo de tiempo para ver si puedo recrear el problema y resolverlo. Lo lamento.

EDITAR: ¿Solo has notado esto con joyas de esmeralda? ¿U otras gemas también?

recently presented gold jewelry too, thanks excellent work