Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DreamAirOrbs] â–� 300k GP/h â–� DeathWalking â–� Glory support â–� Fast â–� Food support â–� Object Handling â–�

Zawy

Hey bro the only thing that would need to be fix is the waiting between the action/clicking, like it's not responsive enough too much waiting till the next move or action :/ but anything from that is very nice :D 

having a lot of problems with banking. Script frequently gets stuck taking out a piece of food and then just sitting there.

script is free and I'll do not update this anymore.

Sorry.

why make a script if you aren't gonna bother with the upkeep of it?

he made this jul 20, not everyone is a holy saint who is going to write free scripts and keep them updated without any benefit.

You should be thankfull he even wrote a released it as a free script in the first place ;p

why make a script if you aren't gonna bother with the upkeep of it?

This is a reason why I actually quit updating free scripts.

I made this in my spair time, atleast say thank you for writing this.

This is a reason why I actually quit updating free scripts.

I made this in my spair time, atleast say thank you for writing this.

Can you make it prem and get it updated?

Can you make it prem and get it updated?

Maybe later, I do not have a lot of time to release new premiums right now.(and i think i already have enough premiums)

• 2 weeks later...

If someone wants this fixed up, please provide me an account.

Planning on making this premium.

If someone wants this fixed up, please provide me an account.

Planning on making this premium.

i dont have a account, but whats the point in keeping it free? you have al sorts of other scripts to manage some with less gp per hour than this. make it premium for your benefit, an then the script users will be a lot more happy when it gets fixes when it needs and regular u[dates 

Archived