Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Runecraft Pro [F2P] [Supports all F2P Runes]

Presumptuous

17 hours ago, defsnotabot said:

Any chance to add lava runes as an option?

15 hours ago, NotAdzy said:

Hey is there any way that you could add the P2P runes to this script as well? Other than that this script has worked wonders for me!! Thank you :)

Currently I do not have plans to add P2P runes. I focus on "F2P" scripts so I don't steal potential buyers away from premium script writers. Maybe in the future I may add some of the P2P runes. I am glad you are enjoying the script.

On 4/24/2023 at 3:19 PM, Presumptuous said:

Currently I do not have plans to add P2P runes. I focus on "F2P" scripts so I don't steal potential buyers away from premium script writers. Maybe in the future I may add some of the P2P runes. I am glad you are enjoying the script.

Ok sounds good! thank you!

Hello, when having the Fire Tiara equipped, the bot currently takes you to the Body Altar, so it doesn't work.

EDIT: It only seemed to happen when I started it in the Grand Exchange, and thus closer to the Body Altar. It worked after walking manually to the Fire altar and starting.

Edited by Azayah
    More info

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

would be nice if it re equipped a duel ring when it breaks. i kinda assumed it would as it uses the ring so i bought 1k duel rings XD and it doesnt reequip. 

also if possible to make the ring of elements teleport work that would be amazing. 
    I tried having the bot craft air runes teleporting to altar with Ring of Elements, and banking with the Crafting Skill Cape Teleport.

10 hours ago, pacific egg said:

would be nice if it re equipped a duel ring when it breaks. i kinda assumed it would as it uses the ring so i bought 1k duel rings XD and it doesnt reequip. 

also if possible to make the ring of elements teleport work that would be amazing. 
    I tried having the bot craft air runes teleporting to altar with Ring of Elements, and banking with the Crafting Skill Cape Teleport.

Yeah this is basic, it just walks lol.

• 1 month later...

I've been having trouble using this for Fire Runes. I've bought and sold a Fire Tiara a few times seeing if that would work to no effect. Any other ideas? Other than that its been great!! Mind and Air work great for me.