Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains AIO Fletching [All items] - [1-Tick fletching] - [Bolt tipping] - [Gem cutting] - [G.E. support] - [Task system] - [QuickStart]

Gains

Gains AIO Fletching has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.2 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 1 hour, 28 minutes, 22 seconds

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Ive tried it for an hour now, seems to be working well on the technical side. But, regarding behaviour, I find it very risky to run.

* Please add possibility for the bot to use spacebar, (randomly and specifically).
    * After EVERY circle of action, the mouse leave the screen, this does not fit my personal bevaviour or other scripts ive used, and seems to be a big red flag.
    Consider adding options to idle crosshair at last position  or in radius of last objective. eventually other options, as hovering over xp counter.

An "Like" doesnt solve my problem, nor does it let me continue to bot. Please send refund, since its been taking a while now.

4 hours ago, Emin0208 said:

An "Like" doesnt solve my problem, nor does it let me continue to bot. Please send refund, since its been taking a while now.

You can ask for a refund by creating a thread on the forums. I'm updating my AIO scripts at the moment and will make changes like these to them.

• 2 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, Ghackt said:

Can you please add a minimize button so I can still talk to my clan and stuff while using this?

Click the upper right corner of the paint. For some reason it now fails to load the image.

1 hour ago, Gains said:

Click the upper right corner of the paint. For some reason it now fails to load the image.

Maybe you could move the minimize to the lower left hand side near task button that says "show" "hide" kept in the same location not sure why upper right is broken for you. But that did work.

Edited by Ghackt

It's currently at v3.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added equipment support
    • Added more settings
    • Improved script functionality

Time since request was made: 12 hours, 8 minutes, 53 seconds

Thanks!

• Gains changed the title to Gains AIO Fletching [All items] - [Bolt tipping] - [Gem cutting] - [G.E. support] - [Task system] - [QuickStart]

It's currently at v3.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added G.E. support

Time since request was made: 9 hours, 56 minutes, 34 seconds

Thanks!

• Gains changed the title to Gains AIO Fletching [All items] - [1-Tick fletching] - [Bolt tipping] - [Gem cutting] - [G.E. support] - [Task system] - [QuickStart]