Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • password changed only bot I have used

jakeyxox

Had to reset my mains password as someone changed it and I couldn't access it anymore. I have only used Dreambot since i started and its been roughly 2 weeks of use. If you are not happy with anything I am doing then message me confused with how this has happened. if anyone knows anything message.

Thanks

Edited by jakeyxox

1 hour ago, jakeyxox said:

Had to reset my mains password as someone changed it and I couldn't access it anymore. I have only used Dreambot since i started and its been roughly 2 weeks of use. If you are not happy with anything I am doing then message me confused with how this has happened. if anyone knows anything message.

Thanks

Did you by chance download the fake "cracked" version of Dreambot that was briefly posted on here? That was a scam to steal your account details.

There's a multitude of different scenarios in which someone could have come upon your login credentials. Most likely from a database leak.

I'm not saying that it's impossible for Dreambot to become compromised at some point and hack accounts, I'm just saying that's not what happened to your account in this scenario.

Hey there, sorry to hear this happened.

I can assure you that the client itself never sends account information to us and all SDN scripts are manually reviewed for security and privacy also.

You should run a malware scan on your computer using something like MalwareBytes, or check if your username/email/password were leaked somewhere at https://haveibeenpwned.com/.

Hope that helps!

Do you reuse your passwords at all? Most people get hacked either by phishing or a database leak. Phishing happens when you provide your login credentials to a site that would be impersonating RS. Database leak happens when someone gains access to a database and they will use a combo list of username:password until they're able to access an account on RS or whatever else they're trying to get into.