Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Temp Banned.

Zulabar

So, as the title says I got a temp ban while running a minnow fishing script on my main. It was only for a day so Im back on the account but I wanted to know how long I should "lie low" and avoid botting before going back to farming minnows to grind out the last 14 fishing levels till I finally hit 99. Also if anyone has any safer ideas for 99 fishing feel free to share, its just so mind-numbingly boring that I wanted to automize it.

Thanks for any info.

If you care about the account in any shape or form, you should not continue to bot on it ever.

There's no real timeframe - bar 5 years(-ish?) for your offense to expire - to wait before you start botting again and for it to be considered "safe". It never is.

Yeah, as Arti said, if you value the account do not bot on it. There is no guarantee on the time frame to 'lie-low' and it only takes one more ban for it to become perm. 

If you want to bot a 'main' account, I'd recommend making a new one from scratch and making the most of all the scripts already out there/writing your own for the fun.