Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Chaos Druids👑| 3 Locations | Banking | Custom looting | Combat task switching | Herb sack |

Zawy

So what ahppened? What did you fix?

Can you add loot bag support for druid in edgeville?

Fixed attacking.

Can confirm. It is attacking properly now. The looting seems much better too. Although it doesn't pick up all of the loot you choose from the loot table.

A few minor notes:

1.) I really don't like that the paint is over the chat box. If I want to use a looting bag with herbs that I have two or more of, its hard to pick the option of "both" or "all". Also the big X button does nothing on the paint.

2.) If you start the script in Edgeville, when your character tries to go through the gate to the wilderness, it doesn't know to press the "Enter Wilderness" button.

3.) The text that prints: "idle", "walking to druids", "null",  and "looting" is in such an inconvenient spot. It also just says "idle" when fighting or switching tasks.

4.) If inventory is full, it will switch to "Walking to bank", then eat whatever food you set, and continue to attack.

I am really glad you put some extra effort in to update the script. Props to you for that.

It would be really cool to see an implementation of the looting bag for all those herbs.

A select all button for the loot table would be a cool feature.

hows ban rates boys?

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

This script should really not be paid for: it's average at best. Bot will stand idle doing nothing for periods of time, or even worse will get stuck at the wildy gate. This not only loses you money but it screams bot to other players increasing your chances of a ban. It's definitely not a bad script, it gets the job done (I suppose). Another really big issue is the lack of death walking. You would expect that if you were paying money, this would be included. This is HUGE because you are botting in the wilderness. If someone kills you and you've left your bot to work overnight, you're making no money, and you're just using up resources. If deathwalking was included I might be willing to say this was worth paying for. 

Actually I JUST realised that this bot will just die. I know this because I had two bots on the same world, one had died and the other hadn't, and there were no players around. Is this bot just dying to randoms or druids? If so this script really needs some fixing up