Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting in 2022

samag0nas

Hi all,

I know it's the same question asked millions of times, will get some hate on the thread, but I would like to know if there is any people that make side money from botting in 2022? By side money I mean atleast 500usd a moth. 

I'm not new to runescape nor I'm new to botting, but can't figure out if it's actually worth getting back in to. I used to bot a lot back in the day, with some accounts still alive today. I have started botting again, just few accounts but these were banned quite quickly, accounts were purchased, so it could be the reason why. 

With the Fresh start worlds I though I will play it a bit myself, created new account did some quest and then just ran different bots while including real play time. As an example, I would run hunter bot and then do a quest or flip at ge for a bit. I manged to reach 88 hunter, plus botted few other skills and it got me thinking, maybe I could do this with more accounts.

The problem I'm facing is that the methods that require low requirements or are easy to get, are low money per hour. With this account I was cathing red chins and was only making 300k-400k an hour. Running 10 accounts will barely make any money, considering I will need to purchase scripts, rdp, proxies and invest time. If I go for better methods the issue will be getting the accounts ready, it will take a lot longer, more time for the accounts to get banned.

I have no experience with programming, will that be an issue since I read a lot of you guys are changing/creating scripts yourself.

I quit my job, have a lot of free time and looking for all the side hustles I can find to cover myself on bad earning months.

Any replies are appreciated!

1 hour ago, samag0nas said:

but I would like to know if there is any people that make side money from botting in 2022? By side money I mean atleast 500usd a moth. 

yes

I have no experience with programming, will that be an issue since I read a lot of you guys are changing/creating scripts yourself.

of course, botting is a software business, what other software business would you try to compete in if you cant code?

only making 300k-400k an hour. Running 10 accounts will barely make any money, considering I will need to purchase scripts, rdp, proxies and invest time

this take is retarded, you either didn't think about this or you have insane expectations

300 x 24 x 10 is 72m~$18usd/day

proxies - $10 / month

scripts - ~$20 one time

idk why you would need a server for 10 bots but a $40 dedi will run >50

investing time goes back to the knowing how to code, the point of botting is that you dont need to interact with it, if you cannot build a system that operates by itself you cannot compete

the roi time for those accounts will be 2 days, 1 for building <1 for earning back the bond everything after that is gravy until you get banned

so to cover farm expenses your bots have to survive a total of like 3 days a month, how much better are you expecting? 10 minutes?

7 hours ago, camalCase said:

yes

of course, botting is a software business, what other software business would you try to compete in if you cant code?

this take is retarded, you either didn't think about this or you have insane expectations

proxies - $10 / month

scripts - ~$20 one time

idk why you would need a server for 10 bots but a $40 dedi will run >50

investing time goes back to the knowing how to code, the point of botting is that you dont need to interact with it, if you cannot build a system that operates by itself you cannot compete

the roi time for those accounts will be 2 days, 1 for building <1 for earning back the bond everything after that is gravy until you get banned

so to cover farm expenses your bots have to survive a total of like 3 days a month, how much better are you expecting? 10 minutes?

Who is running a bot for 24 hours a day? 

9 hours ago, camalCase said:
    11 hours ago, samag0nas said:

That's why I'm raising the question, in the past I had no issues buying and running scripts and I didn't need any coding. So you are saying that the only way is to code the scripts yourself?

Can you go in to more detail about this please? What do you mean by system that operates by itself? 

Do you really run bots 24hours a day or you mean you have more than 10 accounts and they all cover the 24 hours, by running at different times?

48 minutes ago, samag0nas said:

Do you really run bots 24hours a day or you mean you have more than 10 accounts and they all cover the 24 hours, by running at different times?

i run bots 24 hours a day

48 minutes ago, samag0nas said:

That's why I'm raising the question, in the past I had no issues buying and running scripts and I didn't need any coding. So you are saying that the only way is to code the scripts yourself?

to run a good bot farm you are going to need a method

to find a valid method you are going to need to try many methods, if you cannot code you are limited to buying public scripts & for obvious reasons those methods will be higher competition

52 minutes ago, samag0nas said:

Can you go in to more detail about this please? What do you mean by system that operates by itself? 

a bot farm should not require any human intervention other than pressing go once a week for the game update, there are many challenges to make that possible that public scripts cannot really handle, muling is a big one a couple scripters on here have automated muling for their scripts, but relying on that takes your pool of potential methods down to like 10

auto-bonding & training from lvl 3 are other challenges that are not handled unless you are building stuff yourself

if you dont have a system that does all this you wont be able to scale and you will spend like 4 hours a day fucking with you farm that makes <$100 a day

Ok this is my story , a few hours ago I had a bot farming kebabs, suddenly a uncut sapphire appeared in the bot's inventory, as a consequence of this the bot began to throw all the kebabs to the ground , the bot had been discovered and a few minutes later the account was banned , the truth is that they are using very dirty techniques to discover the bots, It is the third account that I have been banned and this has always happened to me on servers in the USA.

Hello guys I need some help or answers if its possible,

I thought about making a brand new thread about this but instead of doing that I will post this comment here,

Basically I wanna get back to osrs but at the same time I don't have all the time in the world to grind the game and get a lot of GP, GP = more fun.

I wanted to ask which scripts are top tier/which one would you recommend for me which have the highest chance of not getting banned? The script can be both about money making and getting your stats up.

Also is it possible to run the scripts like 10h a day without getting banned or do you need to have a strategy and do it like 2h a session etc.

@camalCase Looks like you know a lot about it so I hope you can help me