Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Inventory functions not working

jambbero

Hi,

I wonder if this relates to the recent game update but a couple of my own scripts are broken. At least Inventory.count() seems to return 0 in all cases hence breaking my scripts.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, jambbero said:

Hi,

I wonder if this relates to the recent game update but a couple of my own scripts are broken. At least Inventory.count() seems to return 0 in all cases hence breaking my scripts.

Thanks!

I think it's an issue with your code. I'm using Inventory.count in my own script and it's working as intended.

Also just came back to botting after a bit  of a hiatus and all my scripts were broken due to deprecated methods. Only took a few minutes to get everything working again.

Have you tried clearing the cache?

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

It was my bad indeed. I guess the client didn't properly update itself until I closed all instances and reopened them. Now it works good. Thanks!

2 hours ago, jambbero said:

It was my bad indeed. I guess the client didn't properly update itself until I closed all instances and reopened them. Now it works good. Thanks!

Yup, you need to close all running clients and run the launcher to update the client.