Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Profitable Herblore

420x69x420

downloaded the script today and tried to test it. 

first time around. bought the Grimy Guam herb, bought vials of water, cleaned herb and made the unfinished guam potion...then sold them all for 1GP LOL. 

i think a option of setting your own buy range and sell range would be worth while. Here is how i set it up. and screen shot of the 1GP sells 😛 

I am in Fresh Start world, if that makes any difference. 

second time timing to run this and the bot takes out my money, doesn't buy anything just stands at the grand exchange what to buy menu, let it run for 10 mins before stopping it. any tips or what you are buying selling or even what your set up is would be helpful. 

image.png.13c5ae1b727c6ac0ab7a0b00640729a8.png

15 hours ago, macmoney said:

...then sold them all for 1GP LOL. 

i think a option of setting your own buy range and sell range would be worth while.

You have a point there. Currently the script goes along with the active instant buy/sell offers that already exist on the GE, but I can look into putting a separate mode for custom % of the price using the LivePrice data, that way it will sit on the buy/sell offers indefinitely at the specified price. I can look into it this week, unfortunately until then it probably won't work for FSW besides the actual cleaning/mixing part.

At some point, I also want to add the option to check clean herb prices in addition to grimy to evaluate if the clean version of the herb is cheaper.

yeah i tried it again with just cleaning and mixing. 100% working. the selling is the problem. just sold all my unfinished potions for 1GP again. so technically losing money but gaining some nice XP. 

the method for FSW has to be set the buy and sell range. the prices are all over the place so by inputing buy Guam for $280GP +overbid by 10%. sell unfinished potions for range of $1000 with undercutting of 10% etc. 

rightnow how i am using the script is buying my own inventory. having it clean and then selling back. not making any money just gaining the xp for when the script is updated i'll be ready... currently level 6 so gianing the xp is worth it for me to use the script. 

let me know if you want me to test it specifically for FSW. 

thanks for the script! 

On 12/18/2022 at 3:39 AM, Pink Spider said:

Hi, how is your progress? This script is epic tbh ;)

All is well! My accounts have no problem running this script, as a precaution, I use it sparingly. 2 accounts are sitting at 57/76 and can make around 600k p/h. Not bad for fresh level 3 accounts.

On 12/27/2022 at 5:07 PM, VaalaPiimane said:

script is buying with all the money in bank, even if you put max buy per restock

Thanks for your report - I was able to replicate it only one time - it started to buy the exact same amount over and over in each GE slot even if the 1st fulfilled. But, afterwards for multiple runs it bought a custom amount only one time and proceeded to clean. If you can please ensure your client is updated by closing all clients, running DBLauncher.jar, and enabling Fresh Start in the client, and if the error persists please post or send me the logs of when it occurs.

17 minutes ago, dkb15 said:

hi 

its posible to set the bot that would buy not cleaned herbs ? 

Yes, in the near future, I am going to add 3 more checkboxes to GUI - "Buy grimy", "Buy clean", and "Sell (unf)". This will allow custom and independent selection of buying / selling modes. This will be implemented along with

On 12/18/2022 at 1:24 PM, 420x69x420 said:

putting a separate mode for custom % of the price using the LivePrice data, that way it will sit on the buy/sell offers indefinitely at the specified price

Really well made, was wondering if you could make like a setting where you could press a button and the bot finishes the last grimy leaves it has and doesn't buy new ones? A good way to end the session and mule the gold off. I find myself camping the bot seeing if its near the end. Thanks :)