Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I want to know how to restart the screen after it freezes

lfscomic

As the title suggests, is there any other way than to write your own third-party program to constantly monitor whether the screen is refreshing?

My robot always freezes while jumping worlds, even when I add lots of time delays, judge widgets, judge game states, and wait randomly after jumping worlds.

My script is completely standard, whether using nodes or AbstractScript, and any world-hopping operation involved will randomly cause the client to freeze within minutes to hours. I attribute this to my network issues, but what I'd like to know more is that in a bad network environment, Are there any other means to prevent this phenomenon from happening? I feel very depressed now.

7 hours ago, camalCase said:

freeze like the client is crashing or your bot stops doing stuff?

if its the former it most likely a problem with your script

Yes, it is completely stationary after a period of time. Loading.... is displayed in the upper left corner of the screen "Indicates that you are jumping the world.

My other scripts that don't use world hopping are fine, and I can confirm that my proxy is slow

So, do you think it's a scripting problem or a network problem? If the problem is the network, what is a better solution? thank you