Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Built in "interact" function

Tier3

Is the source code listed anywhere for the built in functions in the api? I'd prefer to just copy/paste it to make a small change on fire only, instead of writing my own. (I'm assuming interact is what's getting the clickable point, based on all the clickable points returned by gameobject?) Or is it possible to use override and check if it's a fire we're going to interact, if so do "x", else do the normal interact? I'm not supper familiar with overrides..

The "issue" (it's probably not an issue but no human does this) is the built in interact will click on the tiny flames above the game object. These flames are moving and only a few pixels in size, I'd imagine most humans would click the base of the fire, aka the largest clickable area, not the tiny little floating flames.

If interact is simply getting a random clickable point and using the other built in "click" call then I guess I'll just write my own, but in case interact is using some kind of black magic I'm not aware of I'd like to keep that, but just ignore the small clickable points and use the base of the fire

The interact function is pretty complicated and uses many other internal calls so you couldn't really just replace a small part of it. You'd have to just create one from scratch to do whatever you'd like :)

16 hours ago, Pandemic said:

The interact function is pretty complicated and uses many other internal calls so you couldn't really just replace a small part of it. You'd have to just create one from scratch to do whatever you'd like :)

I had a feeling that was going to be the answer haha, maybe I'll play around with it at a later point, but for now I guess I'll leave it as is. Unless there's a way when storing my GameObject to ignore clickable points that are only a few pixels high and wide? I'm assuming interact is using the clickable points stored in the GameObject? Not sure how that would work being that the fire is a moving object though.. oh well, I'll figure something out if it bothers me enough haha, thanks for the reply though :)

Archived