Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • question

dutch ownage

idk if im on the right topic but well, i was wondering i get banned constantly im using covert mode i take alot breaks im hopping worlds etc etc.. just doesnt make sence i make sure to be in member worlds not to take too much of botting a day just 10 hrs max a day botting.

my question now would be.. what if i bot but keep paying attention to the bot like i game the hole day so i can play on 2 screens 

one screen i start the botting and other i just play legit so i can keep an eye on the bot

would this make a difference on getting banned? like if someone starts talking or a mod will hop on the world i can start talking back right away

or are the bans just automatically by jagex so it wont make a difference for me to semi watch to the bot screen

if this is the key not getting banned plz tell me

other question what if i autoclick like on alching for mage or something

i did this yday and got perm ban for alching what if i put my autoclicker on and click on the screen sometimes or rotate my screen does this help against not getting banned autoclicking alchemy? or does jagex just detects the auto clicks and u get banned for that or does it fr make sence rotating sometimes or clicking on smething else sometimes

sorry for my bad english hope u guys can understand what im asking

27 minutes ago, dutch ownage said:

one screen i start the botting and other i just play legit so i can keep an eye on the bot

would this make a difference on getting banned?

no

1 minute ago, camalCase said:

no

so doesnt make sence so jagex bans automatically? how about the autoclicker? can i use this and sometimes rotate my camera or type something helps against ban?

1 minute ago, dutch ownage said:

how about the autoclicker? can i use this and sometimes rotate my camera or type something helps against ban?

probably not but only one way to find out

13 hours ago, dutch ownage said:

so doesnt make sence so jagex bans automatically? how about the autoclicker? can i use this and sometimes rotate my camera or type something helps against ban?

I doubt that will end well with an autoclicker unless there is some randomness in the autoclickers rates and even then its not likely going to work out.

3 hours ago, RSMasterGuard said:

I doubt that will end well with an autoclicker unless there is some randomness in the autoclickers rates and even then its not likely going to work out.

ah well thanks so therese seriously no single way to bot or autoclick ur mage to 99 at a decent safe method?

7 hours ago, dutch ownage said:

ah well thanks so therese seriously no single way to bot or autoclick ur mage to 99 at a decent safe method?

I mean you could bot to 99 magic via a safe spot or combat that would probably have a much lower ban rate.