Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 3 Accounts Banned

The Real MVP

Hi guys, New to this botting stuff. Just recently had 3 accounts banned within 24hours. No i wasnt using PROXYs so this is to be expected and i accept that.

The only issue is 1 of the accounts was an old ironman that i used years ago and didnt even know about botting back then. I bought a proxy for this account and entered the details into dreambot, I logged in for 2 minutes and then BAM blocked before I had even opened a script. 

So i assume they link all my accounts on my real IP and flagged them. If this is a thing and has happened to other people please let me know.

Ok make that 4 accounts... This new one didnt even make it off tutorial island which I was doing manually...?

I got booted after creating a user name. It said i had to reset my password which i did. Im guessing this is how they got around the proxy on dreambot as it opens a new window? That i guess isnt protected by the proxy? Im not sure i know nothing about this kind of thing.

So i changed password then logged back in on dreambot with the proxy. 2 minutes later ''Permanently banned'' Macroing Major.

Any help on how i can get around this?

Thanks in advance fellas.

3 hours ago, The Real MVP said:

Ok make that 4 accounts... This new one didnt even make it off tutorial island which I was doing manually...?

I got booted after creating a user name. It said i had to reset my password which i did. Im guessing this is how they got around the proxy on dreambot as it opens a new window? That i guess isnt protected by the proxy? Im not sure i know nothing about this kind of thing.

So i changed password then logged back in on dreambot with the proxy. 2 minutes later ''Permanently banned'' Macroing Major.

Any help on how i can get around this?

Thanks in advance fellas.

Banned or locked, big difference. And for the other (non-iron acc), can I guess what you were doing - tell me which bits are correct

- Freshly created

- Botted Tut Island

- Botted F2P method using a free script

- Data Center IP

- Doing a popular method

They are all permanently banned for  ''Major macro''

I bought the proxys off of 1on1proxy.com so I assume they are good? Not ''data center'' ?

I kind of understand the first 3 account getting banned as they would all be linked to my IP, although seen as though the iron man never used scripts i dont understand how they could ban it as well?

I always do Tut island myself / manually.

The forth account that didnt even make it off of Tut island was using a proxy from 1on1proxy.com, it was ''locked'' first after 2 minutes of game play. Then i had to change password to confirm the account or some shit? Then 2 minutes later is was ''banned'' for major macro. I dont understand how this can happen seen as though i was still on tut island and was doing everything manually at this point. Had not started a single script?

10 hours ago, The Real MVP said:

They are all permanently banned for  ''Major macro''

I bought the proxys off of 1on1proxy.com so I assume they are good? Not ''data center'' ?

I kind of understand the first 3 account getting banned as they would all be linked to my IP, although seen as though the iron man never used scripts i dont understand how they could ban it as well?

I always do Tut island myself / manually.

The forth account that didnt even make it off of Tut island was using a proxy from 1on1proxy.com, it was ''locked'' first after 2 minutes of game play. Then i had to change password to confirm the account or some shit? Then 2 minutes later is was ''banned'' for major macro. I dont understand how this can happen seen as though i was still on tut island and was doing everything manually at this point. Had not started a single script?

I'd recommend checking the proxy score on the IPQualityScore website, I'm assuming it's have a very high fraud score. That being said it is highly unusual to see bans that quickly - so I would question the ban speed. 

I can assure you is that it has nothing to do with Dreambot. I'd also say 1on1proxy are not that great and I'd recommend looking elsewhere for a better provider.  

Use Lunanode.com. dedicated IP their $7 VPS package can run Dreambot fine. Don't use those dirty proxies! Not worth it.

Edited by omy

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's a late reply but anyway, what probably happened is that you registered through your browser which wasn't connected to a proxy, your account got linked to your home IP and when you logged into the account through DreamBot with a proxy from another country it got flagged as stolen then locked.

You recovered it right away through your browser (main IP) then logged into DreamBot through a proxy (foreign IP). Jagex recognizes this sort of behaviour as macro and usually bans accounts that do this without even bothering to look at their activity. 

Use the same proxy through your browser next time if you even want to have a chance at botting, registering without a proxy then logging into the account onto a proxy will get your banned before you can even do the 20hrs to trade to other players 99.99% of the time.