Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cCRedChinchompas [200k -- 500k / HOUR] [BOX TRACKING]

camelCase

great script, works like a charm; but can you add custom location grid/new location and custom/random trap patterns? and a bank auto refill traps if no traps are available by corsair cove? also a "can start anywhere" if you have the feldip hill teleport in bank/inventory?

Edited by AutoMan

• 1 month later...

Hi, i bought this bot but it seems to have some issues.. not sure if it's something i've not setup correctly?

Often this bot will just stand still for like 30 seconds and do nothing, even if there are chins trapped, and then it just resets the traps. Hugely inefficient. Seems like less than 100k gp per hour.... 

Do others experience this or just me? Thanks

** WANT TO SAY AFTER SOME TIME IT WORKS WELL** HOWEVER ALL MY ACCOUNTS WERE BANNED AFTER JUST 1 DAY OF USING IT. Any tips on how to solve this? Thanks 

Edited by heretoplay

why does the bot sometimes just stop, and wait for all my traps to dismantle and disappear off the ground because then relaying traps.. i'm losing all my traps in my inventory and don't have enough to keep hunting.... no else had this issue?

23 hours ago, heretoplay said:

why does the bot sometimes just stop, and wait for all my traps to dismantle and disappear off the ground because then relaying traps.. i'm losing all my traps in my inventory and don't have enough to keep hunting.... no else had this issue?

that happens when the client was to laggy and the trap tracker fails

• 1 month later...
    9 hours ago, rickkertt010 said:

yea i tried it when it was broke now i cant get another trail can i try it before i buy it mate appreciate it

in the process of a rewrite rn so yeah once i release ill give you another trial

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Nothing major just wanted to let you know that this is not keeping accurate track of how many its catching. no big deal but just wanted to inform you.