Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 20 Hour Trade Restriction

pSavv

Hello aspired individuals! :) :) question: how do you all burn out the first 20 hours on a trade restricted fresh account ?? I’m planning on running multiple bots but just am not really sure what to do for that whole time jagex really put a damper with that restriction..

(For context I was looking to just suicide bot several accounts with a low level requirement) if anybody knows a way around this or a suggestion on gold transfer w/o trades let me know please! Thanks <3

8 hours ago, pSavv said:

f anybody knows a way around this or a suggestion on gold transfer w/o trades let me know please! Thanks

you PK the low lvl accounts with an account that can trade, i think they will drop unlimited coins (untested) but i know they drop a max of 20 noted items

49 minutes ago, camalCase said:

you PK the low lvl accounts with an account that can trade, i think they will drop unlimited coins (untested) but i know they drop a max of 20 noted items

So sell off the goods for noted rune items perhaps?? Will look into this! Thanks

34 minutes ago, camalCase said:

bonidler is the best script ever written, but you also need 10 qp & 100 total level to trade on new f2p accounts 

The rest shouldn’t be an issue for me it was the 20 hours for sure.. I think the rest I will do a bit at a time 👌

On 2/25/2022 at 5:41 PM, camalCase said:

bonidler is the best script ever written, but you also need 10 qp & 100 total level to trade on new f2p accounts 

+1

Archived