Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Damian666 Miner Free

Damian666

For version 2.0:
    Used to level up mining. Select ore type, location and inventory disposal method. Can be set to drop or to bank. Requires a pickaxe, empty inventory(pickaxe allowed) and for player to be on mainland. This is my first uploaded script. 

Requirements:

-pickaxe
    -empty inventory, pickaxes allowed

-Character has to be on the mainland.

-For banking at the crafting guild, player must have members and master crafting.

-Anti-ban features

Features:

-Banks or drops

-Many ores to choose from

- Can mine in many locations. 

Warnings/Disclaimers:
    -This is the first script I'm uploading, I'm new
    -This script does NOT avoid NPCs or players, so if you go mining South of Varrock and some rat rips you apart or some mugger stabs you, that's not on me.
    -Selecting drop causes everything except pickaxes to be dropped when the inventory is full.

This is my first script, please bring up any issues you have to help me improve the script. If you encounter bans or any other issues please mention the settings you selected while running the script and the time that it lasted.

Edited by Damian666
    Got broad complaints with no specific issue.

Would love to see other locations added as these are all bot hotspots, would not use this script because of this reason. Please consider adding soul wars mine as a start! Good luck in your endeavors scripting mate!

6 hours ago, pressforsound said:

Would love to see other locations added as these are all bot hotspots, would not use this script because of this reason. Please consider adding soul wars mine as a start! Good luck in your endeavors scripting mate!

Thank you for your feedback! Do you have any recommendations for f2p locations?

2 hours ago, Damian666 said:

Gonna be adding more ores and locations

The community appreciates it, keep developing it and then put it on sale for a very small amount, considering you've put a lot of work into it I think you should be compensated fairly!

Good luck coding my friend.