Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Quester👑 | 86 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |

Zawy

Trial worked, bought, started and it instantly stopped.

Edit: What happened, Script opened Bank at GE, then stopped. 

EDIT2: My fault, had all window so small I didn't realize 150k wasn't on the acc.

EDIT3: Banned after less then 1h of use.

EDIT4: Also got stuck on some extremely basic stuff, Vampire Slayer Part where you have to buy beer for the guy in the bar. The bot neither bought beer NOR brought gold to buy it in the bar AND the bot tried to talk to the guy who wanted the beer nonstop, which is probably why the first account got banned in the first place, so please fix yo shit. Don't know if there is a feedback option other then forum, wish I didn't pay 20$ to bugtest after 10 minutes.

Edited by Venumidas

Dreamy Quester Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Updated code with upcoming changes
    • Fixed Horror from the Deep
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    Dreamy Quester Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Mage Arena I: Fixed wildy warning
    Thanks!

hello i like the trial but im very nervous because of the amount of times it tries to run with zero run left, if possible can you let run charge up to 50%-60% before it clicks? would feel a lot safer/smoother

Nah. I can't lie, this is one of the worst scripts here on DreamBot... 

Try running Gertude's Cat - does nothing. Try Temple of Ikov, buys the items and then just opens the bank and does nothing. Tried recipe for disaster goblin, walked there and couldn't even talk to goblin. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but this shouldn't even be a free script. 

On top of that, when buying things from the GE it literally clicks 5% like 10 times, even if I have it configured in the settings to only do 5%.

I'm sorry, but this is the truth. Person who wrote the script should create a new account and try leveling up there account from level 3 with each of these quests and they'll see, every quest has flaws... No point in advertising 86 quests if you can't even have a few working properly. Go back and review each one 1 by 1 and over time it'll be easy to fix.

Edited by JaJa Binx

1 hour ago, JaJa Binx said:

Nah. I can't lie, this is one of the worst scripts here on DreamBot... 

Try running Gertude's Cat - does nothing. Try Temple of Ikov, buys the items and then just opens the bank and does nothing. Tried recipe for disaster goblin, walked there and couldn't even talk to goblin. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but this shouldn't even be a free script. 

On top of that, when buying things from the GE it literally clicks 5% like 10 times, even if I have it configured in the settings to only do 5%.

I'm sorry, but this is the truth. Person who wrote the script should create a new account and try leveling up there account from level 3 with each of these quests and they'll see, every quest has flaws... No point in advertising 86 quests if you can't even have a few working properly. Go back and review each one 1 by 1 and over time it'll be easy to fix.

Hey,

Many users doing a lot of quests daily. I also run those quests frequently to see if there are bugs. If you have a quest started it will not work. 

Just checked Gertrude's cat and seems like I forgot to take off the debug mode. Pushed a fix for that.

If you only want to make it up 5% once you have to change the value to 1. When a item does not buy it will automatically up by 5% again until purchased.

If you have any issue's, just join my discord and report the issue in the bug-channel

12 hours ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

Many users doing a lot of quests daily. I also run those quests frequently to see if there are bugs. If you have a quest started it will not work. 

Just checked Gertrude's cat and seems like I forgot to take off the debug mode. Pushed a fix for that.

If you only want to make it up 5% once you have to change the value to 1. When a item does not buy it will automatically up by 5% again until purchased.

If you have any issue's, just join my discord and report the issue in the bug-channel

It managed to do 1 quest for me, forget which one I had it do. I'm just speaking the truth man, I tried the free trial for SubCZ's questing script's and man are they so much better. Sorry for the hate / rude comment, it's just the truth man. I'm sure a few quests work, but the majority are kind of bugged.. I only tested out a few, and wouldn't even consider purchasing after my experience when there's a much better one that works really well. Much love though