Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Quester👑 | 86 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |

Zawy

14 minutes ago, mrbankseed said:

When I try to start knight's sword quest, the script opens bank, stops, and quits. Why is this? I meet the requirements for the quest. 

You need 300k in your bank for quests.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few issues with this on two quests so far.  Dragon slayer 1 it gets stuck once it collects the 3 map pieces, it kept on running back to the goblin in the cage (map piece goblin) and kept trying to talk to him and gets stuck in this loop.  Is on the step where you will need to speak with "ned" to meet him at your boat to kill Elvarg. (close to the end).

It has also got stuck on Priest in Peril where it teleports to Varrock and gets stuck in the centre.  Before the part where you deal with the "vampire" and throw the blessed water over the coffin.

I have had to complete these ones manually - not sure whats happening on these bits but its a little annoying having to babysit it in case it gets stuck

• 2 weeks later...

Would be awesome if script shows somehow what quests are done already.

Also would be nice if script uses teleports/ stamina pots

Not sure if those things are doable but will make it faster for sure.

but overall very satisfied with the script.

Just now, topipepu said:

Dwarf Cannon aint starting.

What does the status say? Do you have 300k in your bank? Do you have the quest already started?

7 minutes ago, Zawy said:

What does the status say? Do you have 300k in your bank? Do you have the quest already started?

omfg, its already completed. sorry about that.

1 minute ago, topipepu said:

omfg, its already completed. sorry about that.

No worries, all good :)