Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script Packaging Question

pharaoh

You can do it that way, or just make a single artifact that contains all of them. The script manager should look for any and all scripts inside the jar, so you could have many even in the same package and it should work fine :)

Please note that if you plan on uploading it to the SDN it would have to be in a separate folder ("module" as we call it) so your project would look like:

RepoName (project folder / git root)
    - ScriptNameOne (module name for the SDN)
    - - src
    - - - ScriptOne.java
    - ScriptNameTwo (another script, module for the SDN)
    - - src
    - - - ScriptTwo.java

3 hours ago, Pandemic said:

You can do it that way, or just make a single artifact that contains all of them. The script manager should look for any and all scripts inside the jar, so you could have many even in the same package and it should work fine :)

Please note that if you plan on uploading it to the SDN it would have to be in a separate folder ("module" as we call it) so your project would look like:

RepoName (project folder / git root)
    - ScriptNameOne (module name for the SDN)
    - - src
    - - - ScriptOne.java
    - ScriptNameTwo (another script, module for the SDN)
    - - src
    - - - ScriptTwo.java

I understand but I am also a bit confused on this part;

zp5pQYH.png

When I try to make a new module (for another script), it does not allow me to, idea says it cannot use the same content root (dream_scripts) to put another module in. When I make a new directory, it is fine but it says the Java file is outside of source root, so it's not 'catching' that it is a java file. How can I correct this so I could eventually upload to the SDN?

• 3 months later...

Bumping this a bit - is there any way to create shared objects between several different DreamBot scripts? For example, I've created a wrapper object called "Banker" that makes my bank handling more simple from a programming end. Can I have one copy of Banker.java that is shared across all scripts?

2 hours ago, BeepBoopBop said:

Bumping this a bit - is there any way to create shared objects between several different DreamBot scripts? For example, I've created a wrapper object called "Banker" that makes my bank handling more simple from a programming end. Can I have one copy of Banker.java that is shared across all scripts?

That's still not possible via the SDN, but if you mean for a local script you should be able to just create libraries and import those in your scripts just fine like normal :)

Archived