Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Vorkath [2M+/h] [Woox Walking] [Tick Perfect] [DHCB/Void] [Integrated Muling] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

ENcountered a problem during the "woox walking phase", the script kept standing in one of those green goo pools, took huge ammounts of damage and died.
    Im european and playing on a german world, not sure if this could be something on my end?
    It also keeps buying more house teleports from the GE even though I have over 100 of them banked. Veeeery overpriced as well
    Great script though!

Edited by rajjken1337

So I did the trial, works great so far, but I have full Masori (f) and zaryte vams, which is better than Elite Void. when I ran the script, it bough bandos coilf, vams and black d hide which is Much worse than the gear I have. I want to buy the script, but I want it to use my full Masori (f). I read though this whole thread and it looks like you have been working on that for 3 years. You have it for the Zulra script which is awesome, but when can you customize gear for this?

Hey i just got the trial after spending all day completing the dragon slayer II quest and selling out my whole bank to get a DHL and realized I didn't meet all the requirements for this script (72 construction and 74 prayer). Could you reset this for me when I get those req's so I can try out the script?

Sub Vorkath has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v20.7 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 14 minutes, 33 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It's currently at v20.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • See discord for patchnotes: discord.gg/subscripts

Time since request was made: 11 minutes, 49 seconds

Thanks!

Ah damn lol, I started the trial and started the script and it told me it's stopped because I don't have Rigour. I didn't know you needed Rigour to run this.. and I'm playing on a zerker account lol. damn :(

It's currently at v20.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • See discord for patchnotes: discord.gg/subscripts

Time since request was made: 6 hours, 12 minutes, 31 seconds

Thanks!