Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Nmz👑| Absorptions | Rock cake | Banking | Task switching | Special attack | Locations | Power ups |

Zawy

Anyone know why I can't start this script? I just purchased it (meant to purchase a different creator :/) and nothing happens when I hit start.

Does Dreamy offer refunds? Thanks.

12 minutes ago, laziokid said:

Anyone know why I can't start this script? I just purchased it (meant to purchase a different creator :/) and nothing happens when I hit start.

Does Dreamy offer refunds? Thanks.

Make sure you have a dream started and have 28 slots filled in the GUI.

Join my discord and we can help you set it up.

Hi Zawy, thanks for the quick response. I ended up unchecking "Special Attack" and was able to start the script. It is still using the Special Attack though (which is good). I noticed that it just spams the rock cake and does not prayer flick. Any way to add the prayer flick option to this? 

27 minutes ago, laziokid said:

Hi Zawy, thanks for the quick response. I ended up unchecking "Special Attack" and was able to start the script. It is still using the Special Attack though (which is good). I noticed that it just spams the rock cake and does not prayer flick. Any way to add the prayer flick option to this? 

Hey,

Yeah Ill look into prayer flicking

• 2 weeks later...
    6 hours ago, normdud3 said:

Does this support bosses that require special items, like DT bosses, elvarg and such

Not sure which special items you will need for that but try to trial and see if it is supported.

31 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Not sure which special items you will need for that but try to trial and see if it is supported.

what I meant was, will it automatically equip antidragon shield, ice gloves, use proper spells for specific bosses :) like in one desert treasure boss you need to be wearing the ice gloves, or the one demon you need to cast with each elemental spell. will give it a try later in the evening fo sho still.

2 hours ago, normdud3 said:

what I meant was, will it automatically equip antidragon shield, ice gloves, use proper spells for specific bosses :) like in one desert treasure boss you need to be wearing the ice gloves, or the one demon you need to cast with each elemental spell. will give it a try later in the evening fo sho still.

Ah, I'm afraid thats not possible. You have to load it in with your own gear and then it will work :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, been using script a lot lately with no issues. Now I'm trying to use MSB, when I set it up with rock cake, special attack (msb) it wont let me start with those options selected. Take one of those off the selected list and it'll start.  But will not use spec unless selected.

Edited by jared1693

8 hours ago, jared1693 said:

Hey, been using script a lot lately with no issues. Now I'm trying to use MSB, when I set it up with rock cake, special attack (msb) it wont let me start with those options selected. Take one of those off the selected list and it'll start.  But will not use spec unless selected.

What do you mean it won't start? Check the logger (CLTRL+L). Note that special attack also count as one inventory.