Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Nmz👑| Absorptions | Rock cake | Banking | Task switching | Special attack | Locations | Power ups |

Zawy

17 hours ago, jared1693 said:

Just curious if anyone else has been banned using this script? I posted on this awhile back about training range using msb which lead to my ban. I used on main with dh no problem. But the account that caught the ban, i also used mele with d scim and was fine. It got the 2 day ban when i posted that so its been awhile, wondering if i start training mele again if ill catch another ban, what do yall think?

Botting is always a risk, if you care about the account I would not suggest to continue

• 2 weeks later...
    21 hours ago, Haxor said:

good script just could add option for powerups that i want only powerup for like special attack.

Hey,

You can suggest that in my discord :) 

Dreamy NMZ has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed fill coffer

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 32 minutes, 27 seconds

Thanks!

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 6 minutes, 34 seconds

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, osrsbotta2834 said:
      Reveal hidden contents

works half the time. it wont let me click start. no idea

Make sure you double check your inventory spots, it won't start if you have more than 28.

On 2/10/2024 at 12:49 PM, jared1693 said:

Just curious if anyone else has been banned using this script? I posted on this awhile back about training range using msb which lead to my ban. I used on main with dh no problem. But the account that caught the ban, i also used mele with d scim and was fine. It got the 2 day ban when i posted that so its been awhile, wondering if i start training mele again if ill catch another ban, what do yall think?

I've used this just ranging NMZ for nearly 13 hours at a point never got banned, meleed 16  hours with d scim never got banned, you guys just dont take ENOUGH breaks, i haven't gotten banned in a while i'm just setting up enough REALISTIC breaks like how a normal person would play the game ( yes that even means not playing on your account for a day or two a week 5 on 2 off).

3 hours ago, Sanski Most said:

I've used this just ranging NMZ for nearly 13 hours at a point never got banned, meleed 16  hours with d scim never got banned, you guys just dont take ENOUGH breaks, i haven't gotten banned in a while i'm just setting up enough REALISTIC breaks like how a normal person would play the game ( yes that even means not playing on your account for a day or two a week 5 on 2 off).

I never suicided it. I believe it was something to do with my avas and the arrows it would try to pick them up or something unfortunately, its been awhile and i dont remember excatly where it went wrong. But I am going to give mele another shot just doing a few hours a day and see what happens. Will be sure to post updates.

Time since request was made: 19 minutes, 10 seconds

Thanks!