Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Sand Crabs👑| Sand Crabs | Combat style switching | Potions | Banking | Custom looting | Special attack |

Zawy

1 hour ago, Zawy said:

How so? Where do you start it? What location? Do you have food OR potions enabled?

Start at north-east with food and without potions. 

1 minute ago, thijssie17 said:

Start at north-east with food and without potions. 

Send the logger, and record it for me. Resetting can take 10-30 seconds.

1 minute ago, Zawy said:

Send the logger, and record it for me. Resetting can take 10-30 seconds.

the custom tile is working well, so i will use that for now. The north east is not all the time broken. i will check en will give an update.

1 minute ago, thijssie17 said:

the custom tile is working well, so i will use that for now. The north east is not all the time broken. i will check en will give an update.

Both should be the same though.

Glad to hear it's working right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I´ve just got this script and been using it and i have a few questions:
    I´ve been noticing that the bot works fine with resetting etc and the option with tasks is really nice. but theres 3 things that stand out to me.

1. When using the 3 crab spot. it will sometimes afk so long that the account will log out. because it will wait for all crabs to respawn and afk that time. 

2. It will wait to reset untill all 3 crabs are respawned. this probably causes the logout because it will wait for the crabs to respawn. and then notice it doesnt have agro anymore. using this on a low level account atm. so when it gets higher level it will kill it faster and probably not log out. because the respawn timer will be faster but idk if this is intentional.

3. When it is afking waiting for the crabs to respawn and not have agro anymore. it will wait untill all 3 crabs are respawned. but if someone happens to walk over your crabs this basicly makes it so it wont notice it has to reset and will log out. and just stands there till the crabs are despawned to their original place. then notices it has to reset.

It would be nice to have it notice it has to reset after the first crab isnt agroed anymore after killing all the agroed crabs. And have the bot click the crabs if they are scattered around the spot its using when theres no crabs to be killed and then return to its spot. could this be done?

Also it threw this error im not sure if it has anything to do with this but it says to contact you about it:

[WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.

[ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at X.b(X.java:43)
        at q.onLoop(q.java:132)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

thanks

Just now, Trueamatie said:

Hi, I´ve just got this script and been using it and i have a few questions:
    I´ve been noticing that the bot works fine with resetting etc and the option with tasks is really nice. but theres 3 things that stand out to me.

1. When using the 3 crab spot. it will sometimes afk so long that the account will log out. because it will wait for all crabs to respawn and afk that time. 

2. It will wait to reset untill all 3 crabs are respawned. this probably causes the logout because it will wait for the crabs to respawn. and then notice it doesnt have agro anymore. using this on a low level account atm. so when it gets higher level it will kill it faster and probably not log out. because the respawn timer will be faster but idk if this is intentional.

3. When it is afking waiting for the crabs to respawn and not have agro anymore. it will wait untill all 3 crabs are respawned. but if someone happens to walk over your crabs this basicly makes it so it wont notice it has to reset and will log out. and just stands there till the crabs are despawned to their original place. then notices it has to reset.

It would be nice to have it notice it has to reset after the first crab isnt agroed anymore after killing all the agroed crabs. And have the bot click the crabs if they are scattered around the spot its using when theres no crabs to be killed and then return to its spot. could this be done?

Also it threw this error im not sure if it has anything to do with this but it says to contact you about it:

[WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.

[ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at X.b(X.java:43)
        at q.onLoop(q.java:132)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

thanks

Hey,

It won't wait for all crabs to spawn, it will wait for if it's in combat. 

6 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

It won't wait for all crabs to spawn, it will wait for if it's in combat. 

Oh, but ive been running it for about 2 hours now on 2 accounts and it has done it every time so far maybe i have too low stats atm but it seems to be triggered atm by the 3rd crab respawning might be just low stats ill check this out tomorrow if its fixed.

also it says ¨waiting for crabs to respawn¨ when its waiting for the 3rd crab to spawn and then goes to resetting that is what making me think it is that.

Edited by Trueamatie

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...