Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 1 account botting at any time - need a proxy?

Luka Magic

Hi Guys, 

new user here. I am just planning on creating 1 alternative account to my main. Do i need to use a proxy if i will be just using 1 account thats botting? 

Many thanks 

Do you have a VPN? I don't advise using the same IP as your main to bot with. If you can change countries / IP between the different account switches yet keep them both unique that would be ideal IMO. Even a proxy server that changes the IP slightly is okay IMO, never gotten a ban strictly on that and I use them daily

If you use one account you'll get the best results running it without proxies. Using publicly sold proxies increases your chance of getting banned in pretty much all cases and is only necessary when you're running many accounts at the same time.

I would advise using your home IP address since you're only botting on one account.

And I advise against using a VPN or free/well-known proxies since the quality of IPs is much worse with those compared to your home IP address.

Archived